Oxva Xlim SE 2 Pod Kit Review

Thanks to HealthCabin for sending me this product to review!

Check it out on their website: https://www.healthcabin.net/oxva-xlim-se-2-pod-system-kit-p/29643.html

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at HealthCabin, nor am I being paid to write this review.

In the box:

• 1 × XLIM SE 2 Device
  • 1 × Top Fill Cartridge 0.6 ohm
  • 1 × Top Fill Cartridge 0.8 ohm
  • 1 × Type-C Cable
  • 1 × User Manual
  • 1 × Lanyard

Specs:

• Size: 24.214.0112.7mm
  • Material: Aluminium alloy + PCTG
  • Output Power: 5-30W
  • Capacity: 2ml
  • Resistance Range: 0.3Ω-3.0Ω
  • Compatible Pods: Xlim Top Fill Cartridge(0.4/0.6/0.8/1.2Ω), Xlim V2 Cartridge(0.6/0.8/1.2Ω), Xlim Prefilled Cartridge
  • Refill System: Top refill
  • Airflow Control : Side AFC
  • RGB Lighting Effect: Colorful Marquee
  • Battery: 1000mAh
  • Charging: 5V/1A, Type-C
  • Colors: Black Blue, Orange Blue, Blue Purple, Silver Grey, Gunmetal, Black

Design

The device has a very sleek and compact design, which is comfortable to hold and fit for any type of vaper if you ask me. It’s incredibly portable and for the tank lovers, definitely a good option as a smaller outdoor vape. The device is lightweight and there are multiple color options to choose from, as you can see in the picture above. On the front of the device is a speaker, because this device speaks to you (more about that later). On the front you can also find your battery led indicator and some branding. On the right side of the device is your airflow control and some branding below it. On the left side are two buttons, with symbols indicating what they do. The back of the device is very clean, with no branding whatsoever.

Pods

Besides disposables I had never tried an OXVA device before I think, and wow did I miss out. These pods might be the most flavorful and hasslefree I have ever experienced in a pod device. The fill system is with a rubber plug, but the rubber plug is so high up the pod, that you can fill it while it’s in the device. I got a 0.6 and 0.8 ohm pod to try the device and they were great to me. The mouthpiece on these devices is comfortable because of the way it narrows down a bit at the top. I didn’t experience any leaking or trouble with these pods. They’ve only been good to me in the time I’ve spent with this device.

Performance

The performance of this device has almost left me speechless. There is a voice broadcasting system that is really cool. It tells you the ohms and wattage when you put a pod in it. When you press a button on the side the device tells you how much battery percentage there is left. When you press the button below that, you can switch between wattages that are in the recommended range for the pod that you have in the device and it tells you how much wattage it’s on. When you press and hold both the buttons simultaneously you can turn on or off the use of a fire button or strictly opt for autodraw. I’m all for the voice broadcasting system, but I am also glad that you have the option to turn it off (press and hold the voice button on the side), cause it can be awkward in some situations.

Pros

• Voice broadcasting
  • Compact and easy design
  • Adjustable airflow and wattage
  • Top fill system
  • Very reliable device
  • Fire button and autodraw
  • Great flavor

Cons

• Limited 2ml capacity (but TPD)
  • Dark tinted pods (can be difficult to see e-liquid level)

Verdict

The OXVA XLIM SE 2 Kit is a standout device in pod systems. Its compact and sleek design, combined with its lightweight and portable nature, makes it a perfect companion for vapers on the go. The device’s voice broadcasting feature adds a unique touch, providing useful information about the device’s status and settings.

The top fill system of the pods is a significant advantage, allowing for easy refills even when the pod is in the device. The pods themselves deliver an impressive flavor experience, which is a testament to OXVA’s commitment to quality. The adjustable airflow and wattage further enhance the vaping experience, allowing users to adjust their vape to their preferences.

However, the device is not without its drawbacks. The 2ml capacity might be limiting for some users, and the dark tint of the pods can make it difficult to gauge the e-liquid level.

Despite these minor issues, the OXVA XLIM SE 2 Kit shines in its performance and reliability. Its pros far outweigh its cons, making it a worthy consideration for anyone seeking a high-quality, user-friendly pod system. Whether you’re a seasoned vaper or a beginner, the OXVA XLIM SE 2 Kit is a device that promises a satisfying and enjoyable vaping experience.

In conclusion, the OXVA XLIM SE 2 Kit is an amazing little device that delivers on all fronts. It’s a device that speaks to you, both literally and figuratively, and it’s sure to leave a lasting impression.

Another big thanks to Sue from HealthCabin for sending me this device. Definitely check out their website for the best vaping deals! www.healthcabin.com

3 Likes