Oxva xlim pro leaking v3 pods

Hi.
I’m very new to vaping and I need some help.
I started with a vape system called AIRSCREAM AIRPOP using the OHM BREW 50/50 NIC SALTS with no problems.
I treated myself to an OXVA XLIM PRO using the 0.8ohmn V3 pod set at 8W and still using the OHM BREW NIC SALTS but I’ve found that the XLIM Pods are leaking from the side where the tabs are when they’re assembled.
Is the Vape Liquid correct for the XLIM PRO V3 pods or do I need to change my E Liquid ? Is there a fault with the V3 Pods, the 0.8 ohmn Pod that came with the PRO KIT leaks and the additional Pods that I bought leak as well.
PLEASE HELP

3 Likes

Im sure they arę just the pod version with the Side fill ive got the v1 v2 pods never Had a problem they arę designed for 50/50 And salts ,the only advice l can give is mąkę sure the rubber bung in And Dont leave it laying around if Not used it Will leak

4 Likes

And turn your watts up I run my .8 at 16 watts

4 Likes

Hi LEED.
Many thanks for getting back to me. I will give that a go and see how it goes. I always make sure the rubber bung is in properly and it’s always standing up when not in use. I remove the pod when it’s charging that’s why I thought there was a fault with the pods.
Once again, many thanks.

5 Likes

All the pods v1v2 fit 1.2 ohm .8 .6 the only one that’s not compatible is the pod and coil type just check ya wattage and adjust to taste

4 Likes

Welcome to vaping community @GUYVER1 thanks for joining us :smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to VC, @GUYVER1 :wave:

3 Likes

Thanks for your welcomes.

3 Likes