Other uses for flavor concentrates

I have been adding a few drops of flavor concentrate to my water lately to give it a little something extra.
What other useful tips and tricks do you guys have for adding flavor to drinks or food using flavor concentrate?

4 Likes

Most flavouring brands vapers use are just food flavourings with many being around long before vaping took off, even the few brands that have been specifically manufactured for vaping they will still be perfectly safe for food and drink!

5 Likes

Oil burners, I put some in my car as airfreshener, mix into icecream, icing, i even put some in my steam mop once, a few drops in a coffee, add to sparkling water or soda stream

6 Likes

Do they work has well as oil based fragrances in oil burners and diffusers? My wife uses both and has loads of fragrances but the only time she stole one on my flavourings (because she really liked the sound of it, can’t remember which one it was) she said it just didn’t really give much flavour compared to her oil based ones.

4 Likes

I tend to use stronger ones, they seem t do the trick.

5 Likes

I did try some FW Hazelnut in a cup of coffee and that was quite tasty.

4 Likes

FE Lemon in the soda stream, pretty damn good actually

6 Likes

@JoelSq i bet if you mix up a fruity one shot mix nd add a few drops to a Soda Stream, it will be amazing. I’m gonne try that as soon I get home from work.

4 Likes

I put some in my cheesecake :yum:

5 Likes