Option to Stay Logged in

I hope I’m posting this in the correct area/section, forgive me, I am new here. Please also forgive me if this has been brought up before elsewhere and I’ve missed it. (I can’t imagine it has not.)

But yes… as the topic states:
an option to remain logged in as commonly seen on other sites, would be stupendous. I access the site multiple times throughout the day, having to sign in again each time, even after short periods of time (an hour maybe?)

An option for “Keep me Signed in” or something to that effect would be a god send, at least IMHO.

9 Likes

You mean on the calculator right?

7 Likes

Yes, Sir. Sorry I should have specified.

8 Likes

No need for apologies, I’ll see what I can do, currently the cookie lasts one hour

6 Likes

Makes sense, and suspected that was the time interval although I never actually timed it.

In all fairness some people may actually prefer it that way, hence my suggestion for there to be an option if at all possible.

Thanks!

7 Likes

Is this still being worked on? Would be real nice if you could make this happen @Grubby

5 Likes

Also, I typically move back and forth between desktop and iPad(at mixing area), and wonder what the pro’s/con’s would be of allowing two device’s to be logged in at the same time…your thought’s @Grubby ?

4 Likes

You should be able to login on multiple devices at one time

4 Likes

I don’t know what I could change, for Windows 10 settings, but after leaving my desktop, while logged in to the calc., and then signing in on ipad…when I return to the desktop I must log out and back in to get rid of this. Same thing happen’s the other way around, @Grubby .

iPad…

5 Likes