7 Likes

wow… a helmet?? :flushed:
I know I like my vaping better. hmm… :smiley:

6 Likes

Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)

5 Likes

As in ‘One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest’ therapy? Jack Nicholson :flushed:

5 Likes

I think it’s alien technology that was meant to turn earthlings into slaves. They must have just figured out how to reprogram it to suit their needs. Probably an FDA & big tobacco funded project :wink:

5 Likes

Oh, THAT looks safe !!!

3 Likes

I’ve seen this before. You get the treatment …

And then you never vape again …

6 Likes

This is their backup plan. It is more effective, and absolutely works to prevent an ex-smoker returning to cigs. But they found it to be a bit less aesthetic.

7 Likes

9 Likes

Yes I would. But just thinking of how many people are going to sit in that chair because of lies they have been told really pisses me off.

Then again, if people are that stupid - here, let me pull out that chair for you.

6 Likes

Wow…
ECT may be a good treatment option when medications aren’t tolerated or other forms of therapy haven’t worked. In some cases ECT is used:

• During pregnancy, when medications can’t be taken because they might harm the developing fetus
4 Likes

I saw this done when I was on a placement as a student. It was fuckin full on and this was with new technology, I was imagining what it was like years ago.
The patient was like in a daze following.

5 Likes

:man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Ughh, gruesome! But…I can imagine a few politicians on whom I would like to perform such a procedure. Without anesthesia of course.

5 Likes

As the saying goes…
I’d rather have a free bottle in front of me
Than a prefrontal labotomy

3 Likes