OgreVision MOTI Pod

8 Likes

Nice review as always Walt but where was the oscilloscope? :grin: j/k

I saw Moti and the ECC show and there coming out with some interesting new pods soon, one even has a phone app :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Good grief! A phone app? I want one that will make me breakfast.

7 Likes

I’ll sent the mailman round :grin:

Nice review btw, it has been awhile.

5 Likes

Oh silly, you have to wait for the V3 to get the breakfast option, currently in beta :grin:

5 Likes

That’ll work. I looked at that for five minutes before it hit me. I’m thinkin, McDonnalds from the UK via USPS… that’s gonna be a treat.

All my suppliers quit sending stuff. Go figure. As usual, it happened at a good time. The band was in busy phase meeting multiple times a week to get an album recorded. A client also gave us a laundry list of songs they wanted performed. And summer; I love to get out on the grill. The missing persons list has been higher than usual this summer.

6 Likes

Can’t wait! I love Chinese!

4 Likes

Lol, no you won’t! It will be on the house! We are having a “gathering” here at the DogHouse on the 21st to plan the production stage. I’ll let you know what media you can choose from.

Here’s one for ya, after 50 years of playing a bass guitar I watched a few youtube videos and discovered I don’t pluck right. I’m a bad little plucker. I’m trying to pluck right and OMG!, old habits die hard. Practice makes permanent.

6 Likes

Nice review mate looks pretty straight forward not my style but it is good to know what is out there and how they perform.

Lmao about being a bad plucker.

You should get some text on you bass > Bad Mother Plucker

7 Likes

No doubt. I’m gonna have to turn my back to the crowd until I pluck right. So embarrassing.

8 Likes

It must be hard to be a good pluck with people watching

7 Likes

It must be. I can’t even do it right by myself!

8 Likes