Ogre's Weird WarWolf

6 Likes

The only other reviews I have seen on the unit where limited to appearance, size, and if it vaped or not. Nothing mentioned regarding TC. It’s definitely flaky in TC. The best use I’ve found for it is with an MTL plus ohm tank at about 25W. That will get real good battery life. I definitely do not recommend using it for TC. That waveform is ridiculous IMHO with the terrible rise time into each pulse and the amount of noise riding on top.

3 Likes

Thanks for the review, Cheers! :smile:

1 Like

My pleasure!!

1 Like

That is one sexy looking mod! If they made a dual battery version in pink I’d be all over it. Lol
Great review again! :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Thanks! If I see a pink one with two batteries I’ll definitely let you know. It is kinda of a cute little bugger.

2 Likes

Haha sweet! Thanks for lookin out. :wink:

2 Likes

Great review man :wink: …and I even took a little interest in all that witchcraft and fuckery you did with all that zig zaggy line stuff…I mean…that’s progress for me right there man :sunglasses::+1: lol

6 Likes

Groove! I’ll get you addicted yet!!! That’s the mod talkin to ya, don’t ya know!

4 Likes

Very well could be. Or the souls of victims of the warwolf trying to reach the other side. Blahahahahahahaha If it starts vaping by itself, I’ll know!

5 Likes

im sorry but we can’t talk about that…

first and second rules…:smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Hey @SmilingOgre since it has been about a year and a half is this little bugger still going? Never wanted one before but these mesh RTA’s with there lower power requirements has me thinking. I know the TC is off but found the SS like you have for about $33 shipped, tempted but wanted to hear how it has been for you in the long term.

Once again great review, the one I had to look up before I purchased :+1:

3 Likes

It’s been doing great in VW mode. I have had some HCigar products loose paint but being stainless there’s no problem there. It’s a stable little booger. And to echo what you said, it will give some pretty good battery life at say 40W or so. It reminds me of a poor mans ML class. I don’t think you can go wrong for $33.

4 Likes

Thanks Walt, really respect your opinion and I have to admit it looks pretty cool :sunglasses:

3 Likes