Ogre's Squeeze Box review Aspire Speeder

Update to video. I was able to find a firmware update that brought the max voltage to 7.4V and added selectable preheat to VW. Everything else stays the same.

11 Likes

Rocking the accordion!!:+1:

5 Likes

Lol, thanks for watching. Just had to drag it out of the box for the video. Poor thing has sticky keys et all. Been darn near 50 years since I played it regularly. Should have it cleaned up just as a collectors item.

6 Likes

Heck yeah you should!! Still sounds nice!!

5 Likes

First thoughts in the beginning was The Who-Mama’s got a squeeze box, daddy never sleeps at night!

Great review. I like the looks. Nice and compact. No frills good mod it appears.

Thanks for the review!

5 Likes

Thank you for watching and commenting twice! You nailed my thought s exactly. Always got a kick out of that song.

4 Likes

Great review again man,…I have to ask…why Wally??

1 Like

Wally the accordion playing ogre! You’re just full of surprises aren’t ya! :grinning:
Fabulous review as always!

5 Likes

Thank you so very much!!! I know, right? Just when you think you know an ogre something like this pops up.

6 Likes

I like the simpler, more retro-ish kind of look. Thanks for the update on the new firmware @SmilingOgre

2 Likes

This is a weird one. When I first saw pictures of the thing I didn’t like it. Since I’ve had it, it has become a daily take along. Just feels right in the hand. Doesn’t get scratched up. The batteries never fall out. TC is not completely accurate in terms of degrees but it provides a smooth constant temp vape. It hits me like a work horse. I don’t worry about it.

3 Likes

Great review man!

Really nice to see someone so smart telling it like it is and backing it up with know how. Enjoy watching your vids, keep it up bud!

3 Likes

From you that is a high complement. I feel the same about your reviews . We use different measurement tools but tour reviews have proven to be spot on. I can take your recommendations as you qualify them to the bank. I do thank you for always taking the time to give audience. It means a lot!!!

5 Likes