Ogre's look at a WhiteRose

7 Likes

Great review, you did Whiterose proud, especially liked the oscilloscope, just shows exactly what to expect from a Whiterose Mod, cheers :+1:

1 Like

Lol, Thank you again Grubby! Crazy being on multiple forums. Love the quality of that mod!!!

2 Likes

If you want to know about crazy ask @Steampugs about that :smile:

3 Likes

Love it that you added the oscilloscope, your reviews just keep getting better and better!

Love my Whiterose mods and I am sure I will be getting more in the future!

1 Like

Thank you my friend! Always have loved playing with an oscope. Just love “seeing” electricity at work.

4 Likes

Have bookmarked to watch when I get home - thanks lovely Ogre :tada::grin:

2 Likes

Excellent review on what is basically a very well built project box.

Anyone that knows me has heard me sing WR mods praises. Quality work that doesn’t break the bank.

Ogre, we got to get you set up with a PWM. I know TC is your thing but a PWM with Lipo will give you options that you wouldn’t expect.

1 Like

Thank you once again!!!

2 Likes

A great vid review of an awesome mod! Bravo Ogre! I’ve watched it twice now :tada::ok_hand:

1 Like

OgreVision

7 Likes

Oh Lord! Be careful! You don’t want to OD on OgreVision. Strange things can happen.

3 Likes

OMG!!! I truly love it!!! I am honestly thinking about changing the name of the channel. That is just over the top!!!

7 Likes

Stellar review! :star::star::star:

3 Likes

Appreciate that VERY much! If my reviews are half of yours, I’m doing fine in my books!

4 Likes

Another great review. We all love us some WR mods for sure

2 Likes

So few words. So much said.

1 Like