Ogre's first pod Eleaf IWu

4 Likes

That was short! :grin:
I’m still not convinced it is really for me. I’ve seen quite a few pod reviews lately but I don’t think it’ll fit my style.
I get the nicotine maintenance side of it but I can easily go without if I have to so I think I just let it pass me by.
Unless someone wants me to do a review of course. I can make an exception.
I don’t see myself ever buying one though.
It was a great review nonetheless. :+1:

1 Like

Lol, yup. With eleaf, things just show up at the door. I like the company and I think they make good products. I didn’t mind doing the review but I’m sure I wasn’t the best choice to do that review. Some work out better than others.

2 Likes

I got the XT today btw, nice looking mod. I even like the lights on it, not as tacky as most of em.
Bought some 21700 batteries for it too.
Now I have to pry my hands off the Paranormal and actually use it.

2 Likes

Oh, you have a formidable battle there. Both damn nice mods! I feel the same about the lights. Nicely done. Hope you fall in love with it!!!

2 Likes

I even got the TC working properly, now that’s saying something :grin:

1 Like

Alright!!! How do you like TC? I use it quite a bit. Obviously it’s not for everybody.

1 Like

I’ve tried it on several mods but I always found it too finicky.
This one I just put the Intake on with an SS coil, set the temp, locked the resistance and it works great.
Out of curiosity I just put the Intake on the Paranormal and the TC is working fine on that too.
Maybe it was the atty I was using before that was the problem :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Possible for sure but those are both great mods for TC. Some mods are just impossible to get a decent TC vape out of. It’s sad they get away with claiming TC. That is wonderful!!! Enjoy!!!

3 Likes