Ogre encounters Kaos Z

10 Likes

Nice one Ogre, looking super relaxed, like you’ve done this for years, cheers! :smile:

1 Like

@anon96069639 and @Grubby

Thanks! Was having some fun with this one. Helps to not take myself to seriously, lol.

3 Likes

Awesome intro Ogre!! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you sir! Glad you liked it!!

1 Like

i properly chuckled at that close encounters start man lmao, awesome work brother, thanks for sharing 🖒😉

2 Likes

Couldn’t resist. The lights and all. Thanks!!!

4 Likes

That mod doesn’t interest me much but I still enjoyed watching the review. So much good info and the tech stuff is so cool. Good stuff as always Ogre!

1 Like

Maybe it is a spring break thing? Seems pretty slow all around lately.

Your videos are great as you entertain and get to the point, not a 90 minute epic like pbrusardo, like the guy but don’t have that kind of time.

2 Likes

Again thanks. You hit the nail on the head describing what I am trying to accomplish. I know what I don’t like in video reviews.

1. Too much “look at me” self chatter.
  2. Too much detail where it is simply not needed e.g. every tiny detail of the aesthetic.
  3. Obvious pandering to the manufacturer/seller i.e. marketing.
  4. Little or no observation of what the damn thing can do. Only Wow Dude!!! Look at this cloud!!!
  5. Overcrowded charts where it’s impossible to tell what they hell they say but man do they look impressive!!!

Sorry, I’m in a mood, lol. Maybe even a tad attitudinal. But ya, “The facts mam, just the facts”. I can just go by what I would like to see. Now having said all that, I have always enjoyed the “B” side of every 45. Obviously I am not in the majority, lol. WTF is a 45?

4 Likes

Totally o/t but the kids found all my record collection under the stairs (obviously don’t play them much now) They asked me what they were made me sad.

I love the intro mate had a real chuckle at that unfortunately that would be lost on many as well.

Don’t sweat the views keep doing what you are doing.

4 Likes

Thanks @woftam. Appreciate that. I guess I must be getting comfortable here and sharing both sides of the Ogre. One of those days where both the walk to and from school was up hill, lol.

2 Likes

First one of your reviews that i have seen
Well presented and great info
As for the mod too many functions for me i like it simple
Great work :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you sir! There is something to be said about simple for sure. Sometimes my favorite is a mech. Push the button. Simple!

4 Likes

Vinyl has come back, you can buy it in the local supermarket here :tada:

1 Like

ELR is going through some weird transition don’t let it take anything away from your videos man, I NEVER watch vape review videos, but I watch yours!, you’re a natural, and even though the tech aspect is pretty much lost on me I still find myself taking interest, these are polished reviews man and you should be proud of em. :+1:

4 Likes

Whining end.

Ok. Done. Thank you!

2 Likes

There came out with a fancy schmancy edition, looks really nice

2 Likes

Now I do like the looks of that a lot better!

3 Likes

Oh yeah, that is damn sexy. I could totally impulse buy that.

3 Likes