Now that you're a PRO (LOL), what have you bought or used, that you wish you hadn't?

Alright, I think @Steampugs is at the Pub (Duh), so it’s safe to post this. Having been “in the game” for a while, what is something you’ve purchased, or used, that now you have, you wished you hadn’t.

I used to buy VG and PG in 5 gallon mega jugs, but because I don’t have the Tugboat Willy mega pump like @woftam, it became MORE of a PITA than not. I did a BRIEF stint with 100% VG NIC, which again, proved to be more of a PITA than it was worth for me.

What say you, you drunkards ??

5 Likes

Oh 100% the Smoant Ladon RBA head, and I bought two of em :roll_eyes: …What a monumental piece of human excrement, also…I do regret buying the Dremel stand for the GC, coz I’ve butchered it to fit…and I’ll never use it, totally pointless purchase :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 29 minutes before trying again.

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Any product made by Smok. Any any VG or PG in bigger than a gallon jug. There’s just no easy way to sling that around for me.

4 Likes

Oh the last Smok I had started auto firing at 4am, thankfully it was right next to my bed, but I’ll never accept another Smok product to review, fuck that.

5 Likes

Similar story. Eeriely similar. Auto-firing at 2 am on my nightstand. :flushed: Damned :fire: hazard!!!

6 Likes

99.9% of all my fruit flavours :frowning_face:

5 Likes

Syringes!!! enough said

6 Likes