Nom Nomz US Shipping Update

Good Morning All,

Those of us in the U.S. who have shopped at Nom Nomz before may have received an email this morning from them, regarding a change in shipping policy to the U.S. I’m reluctant to post the entire contents, but if anyone has not received the email, Private Message me, and I’ll be happy to forward the data. Have a good day all!

5 Likes

Good Afternoon All,

Our friend @whthek did the legwork for us and reached out to Rhiannon @ Nom Nomz to get their advice on posting the e-mail contents, and they encouraged posting the contents. Here’s what the e-mail recipients received:

"Important Shipping News for our US Customers

Hi everyone,

I am writing to inform you that at the request of one of our payment providers, we have removed the USA as a shipping destination. While we obviously do not want to do this, we have no other choice if we want to keep using this payment provider.

However, I have been testing out a work around, so that our US customers can still get their supplies. Please see the instructions below:

Part 1

  1. Add products to your basket as normal
  2. Once the checkout page has been reached, choose the option to pickup in store
  3. There will be an error stating you can’t pickup. Please click on change my location and type in our address - 2 Riada Avenue, Ballymoney and click on the autofill address
  4. Choose bank deposit as the payment method
  5. Type in your actual billing address as we will use this address for shipping. If you have a different shipping address, please leave a note on the order when checking out.
  6. Click on review order and then complete order.

Part 2

  1. Once we receive your order, we will edit the cost to reflect no tax and add the shipping cost.
  2. We will then send you the invoice to pay by email
  3. Once you have received the invoice, click on the pay now link to return to the checkout page
  4. Enter our address in the delivery section - 2 Riada Avenue, Ballymoney and use this phone number - 07595380017
  5. Choose Opayo by Elavon as the payment option
  6. Make sure the billing address is your actual billing address
  7. Click review order and then pay now
  8. You will now be able to pay by card
  9. We will process the order and ship to your billing address (or other shipping address if a note is left)

That’s it! I hope you find these instructions easy to use. This method will work for existing and new customers.

I know this isn’t an ideal way to purchase your items, but it’s the only way we can accommodate our US customers going forward.

We have a lot of US customers who are not subscribed to these emails, so if you could pass this info on to anyone who you might think would be interested, that would be great.

Thank you for your time, and if you have any questions please get in touch via the usual contact sources.

Best Regards

Richard Harkness (Director)

Nom Nomz"

Hope this helps All.

4 Likes

Good Morning All,

Nom Nomz has sent out an update regarding upcoming changes as follows:

"Hi from Richard, Director at Nom Nomz. I’m writing to you today to let you know about our plans moving forward.

As I’m sure you aware, on October 1st 2026, a stamp duty of 22p per ml is being added to all UK liquids for the purpose of vaping. This includes any liquids without nicotine, including concentrates, longfills and big shots.

We will therefore be rebranding as a flavour company, and will continue to sell single flavours e.g. Capella, TFA, etc. We will also sell our one shot flavours, but they will be advertised differently than they are currently. We intend to implement these changes over the next few months, and will have 2 separate websites running at some point in the future.

From October 1st 2026, until April 1st 2027 there is a sell through period for longfills and big shots and we will continue to sell these on the Nom Nomz UK website until April.

After this date, we will sell flavourings only and these will be available to purchase on our new website; flavourstash.co.uk

Our new site is not up and running as of yet, and I will of course let you know once it is live.

I want to express my sincere gratitude to each and every customer who has visited our website over the past 11 years, I am truly grateful to you all. I hope moving forward we will have your continued support, and we will do our very best to continue bringing you the best products available.

Please feel free to get in touch with any questions you may have and I will be in touch again soon.

Use code 20OFFSEP for 20% OFF everything on the site."