New Recipes Releases

I released a few new ones today hopefully someone will make em.
If you like chill this is a nice mix of berries with a hint of grape and some cold. It is a nice cobweb cleaner

An Aussie favourite my take on a musk stick - musk isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but this has sweet candy base if you ditch the musk and add the fruit of your choice.

I have been playing with custards of late and have a couple more almost ready - this one is a little unusual it is a nice creamy custard with just a hint of coconut to add to that creaminess the marzi malone is only available in the UK (it is a uk fa blend) which from the taste is probably around 1/4 marzipan and 3/4 irish cream. The Maripan gives the almond custard a slightly different almost Disaronno vibe and the irish cream is a nice note on the tail of the vape.

8 Likes

They look good! I can almost make the Night King, absinthe should be here Monday but what kind of profile is clear blue and is there a sub for it?

2 Likes

Impossible to sub it is a unique mix of dark berries/grape/cooling it is available at

in Canada
or

5 Likes

Sounds like a interesting profile. I may have pick that one up :+1: thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

Whatever @woftam recommends I just order and thank him later. The man has good taste for flavors, one hell of a mixer…and a annoying enabler :wink:

Why did you have to bring up night king for and spark my GOT flashbacks to the good times…ugh, I thought I was over it :tired_face:

9 Likes

Cheers buddy - if you look at it a little differently you will see that by enabling I am saving you from buying crappy stuff

10 Likes

Yeah @woftam is the man! I’ve messaged him a few times and he’s always willing to help a brother out! He’s quite the enabler too with good intentions of course :grin:

8 Likes

Well…good point, my bank acct would say different though :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::grin:

@Eddie yep, the man knows his stuff 4 sure but I don’t want to wash him up too much, still need a lot more advice :wink:

8 Likes

Thanks for the kind words mate :blush:

The Night King sure looks freaky tho

8 Likes

Why am I even asking…ugh…where do you get Crystal Blue by Decadent Vapours from?..why…why do I do this to myself :zipper_mouth_face::upside_down_face::scream::pleading_face::wink:

6 Likes

Lmao @Mjag I actually ordered the clear and there was a snafu with the bottling (i now have it) but every customer who has come in and seen it on the desk wants the blue one.

chefs also has the blue but not the clear

5 Likes

Their absinthe is also very good (leans a little towards Chartreuse) But it is friggin green lmao as far as i know they do not make a clear version but if you mix the two you get aqua lol

4 Likes

Well, your the Magellan of flavors, no doubt about it, I have to admit, it looks cool :sunglasses:

Would like to say I will pass but then I would be a liar, love this damn DIY rabbit hole :grin:

5 Likes

Adjust the Ws-23 to taste If you are going to mix The Night King it is pretty tasty with or without and I can tell ya it is pretty damn chilly on a series mech at 0.25 lol

4 Likes

Yeah, I have been messing with WS-23 and I like it but down low, series mech…brain freeze…lol.
Do you use it straight up? Got mine from BCF and right now at am about 1 drop per 30ml so wondering if I should dilute it

3 Likes

I use a 30% mix I bought the crystals and made it myself it is cold a/f but very nice.

3 Likes

Did you steal my shampoo?

10 Likes

Forget the word “steep” now we are using “Fair nap”… “Wee Kip”… “Little snooze”… :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Steep really isn’t the right word so I’m trying to find one I like. I was going to use “let it pass out in a drunken stupor” for that one

7 Likes

I reckon that is a new thread right there @woftam

5 Likes