New Flavour Company? Wrecka

Dear members of Vaping Commune

I am here inquiring about these flavours called “Wrecka” Are they worth investigating?
I haven’t noticed any mention of them and I’m too lazy to search, so yes or no is all I need.
as far as I can tell, they have flavourings including: Lemon Bubble Tea, Sparkling Mango and Aloe.

…And go.

5 Likes

I saw these myself recently on chefs and wondered the same thing…

4 Likes

Seen them around a while but never tried them as I just don’t see them mentioned by the mixologists on vaping forums, maybe @SessionDrummer has tried some but I don’t recall him ever mentioning them!

4 Likes

I’ve never heard of them.

3 Likes

I have a couple of theirs the Sparkling Apple and Sexy Mango they are pretty good. The company is out of Malaysia and it is called Reka (chefs rebranded to Wrecka). The company is exceptionally hard to get in contact with, I have tried a few times as has Iummy with no success. So, unfortunately, the only supplier I know of is Chefs. I have given up using them since if you come up with a blindingly good recipe the biggest bottle you can get is I think still 10 ml from Chefs and similar to Purlium the single source of supply can be a pita if they decide to stop stocking your favourite

6 Likes

DIY Flavours in Canada has 12 flavours, but if it’s rebranded then I’d gather they have the same stuff as Chef’s

4 Likes

Ya, that is likely. I just saw that Dash Vapes have picked them up too. That makes them a bit more attractive to use since large bottles are available from multiple sources
They are sourced from -

5 Likes

As Woftam said, Wreka is rebranded REKA from Malaysia, as you’d expect these are sweet flavours and some also have cooling applied to them already (I suspect WS23), they do have some great flavours, I have tested a handful of them but never had the chance to test the whole range Chefs sell, you can see my notes on these and many others in my flavour notes stored on google drivehere

6 Likes