New Dual 18650 Boro AIO At Cheap Price For 24hrs

Across Vape X Infinite Mods Ethos Boro Mod

Not something I would use (too big) but would really appeal to others, a dual (yes a dual) 18650 Boro device and for 24hrs only £78.79

6 Likes

Yeah was eyeballing this, might be worth grabbing along with the new RBA from Atmizoo I’ve owned 4 of their products now and they have some nice stuff at reasonable prices:

5 Likes

Oh, nevermind… That’s not the device I was looking at earlier.

2 Likes

Were doing collabs with dovpo but looks like they are aiming higher while still sticking to sensible prices!

3 Likes

Yeah, boros tend to be my most used devices next to my squonkers… Nice to see they’re becoming more affordable because that just means more money for the people that machine those nice new RBAs

2 Likes

You should grab a Steamshell. It’s a fantastic RTA. I picked up the Delux and Basic versions. I got sick of waiting for vendors in the states to get in stock so I ordered directly from Atmizoo. Took 6 days from ordering to delivery from Greece to the states.

5 Likes

I am reluctant to spend so much money when I found the Vapesnail so disappointing, got a few Atmizoo products going back to the Wave RTA and only the Tripod was close to worth the money!

4 Likes

The Steamshell is pretty much the Vapesnail with a few improvements and not as pricey.

4 Likes

I loved the vapeshell, it was incredibly easy to build and the flavour was good, but prefer my Heir V1 over anything… It took awhile to get used to the wicking because you have to thin it just right and cut flush. But for how I vape, it’s ideal for chain vaping for 5-10 pulls with nice saturation, but the vape shell you could haul on for quite a long time even with just trimmed wicks and I’d imagine the new one is the same.

4 Likes

I get so much condensation with the Vapesnail and despite trying every airflow pin I can’t get that perfect draw for me!

3 Likes

Yeah, they all seem to do that, but I’ve heard of good things about I believe it was called Vision Mods, where it’s completely contained but the airflow is out the top… Never in stock on steam island when I have the money

3 Likes
5 Likes

Umbrella Mods mate, the vision RBA! It is fantastic! Not one drop of moisture in the whole time I have used it. Smooth airflow, all MTL and RDL draws covered and bags of flavour. It’s version 1.5 now and I am scratching my head on how they could possibly improve on the original! The only con is the post screws are microscopic. It has a double chamber and you have to use the provided drip tip nut replacing the one that comes fitted to a device. This nut has cutouts that allow air to travel down through the cavity between the chambers and up like a normal bottom airflow, if you like it’s the same concept as the top to bottom airflows seen on the Zeus and Serpent Elevate RTA’s.

4 Likes

Didn’t realise you posted this!

2 Likes

Yeah man, when I saw that review I got really excited because it’s a nice concept, not stupid expensive either.

4 Likes

I also love their Echo RTA , got both the PEEK and Black Ultem versions plus both half tanks for some mix and match! Not got it but they have just released a boro device called the Passport!

4 Likes

Some will argue there is no such thing but basically it’s High End Chinese products and to be honest I see more innovation coming from these Facebook based High end Chinese modders than anywhere else and like you say without the ridiculous price tags!

3 Likes

See they have the gun metal for 100 GBP… So around 170 CAD… Get paid tomorrow, I might just have to grab that from Steam Island

4 Likes

Yeah, I miss the BB groups a lot, I was actually getting pretty good with a couple of the shop owners in the Eastern parts here that own the high end shops, Albert Lee specifically, really great shop man. He has his own line and would sell used shit always, he’d buy stuff off of people mark it up a bit and make a bit of a profit from my understanding, I love that shop because he has his own line of products and ejuice and would send you sometimes 2-3 bottles of juice for free along with battery wraps or buttons and drip tips… Miss chatting with those guys but I’m perma banned, can’t even create a new account.

He had the Odin Eros I believe they were called, single battery resin cast mod, the old SX chip and it was truly a great mod but I was doing this thing where I’d buy whatever I could and then end up selling it because I was always without food. I don’t need to do that now, I just eat one meal a day so groceries are cheaper and I’ve lost about 50 lbs

3 Likes

Oh yeah, and I bought the EVO M by Art and Bell… Man that was a really nice Squonker.

3 Likes