Molinberry and Super Aroma help please

I have never used either of these two concentrate manufacturers, even though I am aware they are both from Sobucky.
What would your “must haves” be from each of them?
I have been through @SessionDrummer testing notes which were very informative, thank you SD

4 Likes

I have a couple that i use a lot of
Funky Pineapple MB
Big Watermelon MB
Legendary Custard MB
Glamour Chocolate MB
Pineapple Lassi MB

I am sure there are tons more good ones but I am fairly lightly stocked on MB and have 0 SSA

@TamVapes will be able to add a bunch to that list for sure

7 Likes

Thanks mate, I’ll add those to the list.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot @Tworrs. If you’ve read my notes, you know the ones that I favored. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I don’t know if you can mix and match between brands, but they both definitely have some awesome flavors. The moliberry Apricot is one of my favorite. The Soft backed cookie is excellent and the sponge cake.
With SAA. Most of the fruits are great except for the Blackberry. Just don’t lol. It is lavender dryer sheets :joy:.
The raspberry syrup, excellent, cranberry jam I think it is is really nice, lemon cheesecake is great, shortbread cookie I am attaching a list Nick Evans did of the best ones. Hope this helps. Tam.

7 Likes

Yes I reckon I do SD, thanks :grinning:

3 Likes

Great suggestions right there Tam, many thanks. :grinning:
Yes, I can mix and match, which is where I’m trying to establish the best of each.

5 Likes

For the Molinberry I’ll agree with Simon’s list and add Cookie Bite, Creamy Vanilla, and Lemon Tart.

For SSA my favorites are…
#1 Mocca Coffee damn good solo at 0.6%
Cornish Cream (think clotted cream👌)
Shortbread Cookie has been my go-to cookie lately :yum:
Cranberry Jam, Raspberry Syrup, Lemon Cheesecake, Sweet Yogurt, Milky Strawberry. Still have a few I haven’t tested yet but really no disappointments.

(Glad I didn’t pick up the Blackberry @TamVapes :ok_hand: )

5 Likes

Thank you Rocky, much appreciated :grinning:

4 Likes

You guys are making me want to mix a few of these up again, solo.

Compote Cherry (SSA) .75% (9-19-20) 9.9/10
Dessert Chocolate (SSA) 0.85% (9-16-20) 9.9/10
Juicy Cherries (SSA) 0.75% (10-10-20) 9.5/10
Mocca Coffee (SSA) .75% (9-27-20) 10/10
Raspberry Syrup (SSA) 1.0% (9-17-20) 10/10
Ripe Coconut (SSA) 1% (10-9-20) 9.4/10
Shortbread Cookie (SSA) 2% (9-18-20) 10/10
Whipped Cream (SSA) 1.25% (10-10-20) 9.8/10

Big Watermelon {Molinberry) 6% (1-26-20) 9.9/10
Butter My Biscuit (Molinberry) 6% (1-26-20) 9.5/10
Legendary Custard {Molinberry) 6% (1-27-20) 9/10
Red Cherry {Molinberry) 3% (2-2-20) 9/10
Milkshake (Molinberry) 5% (2-13-21) 10/10
Strawberry Milk (Molinberry) 4.5% (2-7-21) 9.8/10

5 Likes

Thanks @SessionDrummer those are all on the list :grin: :heart:

3 Likes

Well, those were MY favs, and there were quite a few other good ones, BUT, that’s my taste, hehe. Hopefully we share a similar palate.

Obviously the Sobucky’s were quite a bit stronger than the Molinberry’s. I did have to halve the testing on MB’s Red Cherry, as it went sideways at the initial 6% rate.

Please post back your thoughts !!!

4 Likes

Thanks mate, it is going to take me quite some time to get through all the new flavours.
Always a pleasure, never a chore :rofl:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Hey bro, what is it that you like about the pineapple Lassi and the Funky pineapple? If you don’t mind. :grinning:

What’s so big about the watermelon y’all? I have been needing to tighten up my watermelon. Is it a must-have?

I like the sound of that one and I went ahead and put it in my cart. Thanks
The cornish cream sounds good too.

6 Likes

The funky pineapple paired with sugarloaf pineapple is my favourite combo for pineapple (1.5% funky + 2% sugarloaf)

The big watermelon is quite a sweet watermelon with only very slight rind notes ) not candy sweet but almost. It pairs really well with wf yellow watermelon. Not a must-have but certainly worth the buy downside is the required % like quite a few of the MB.

I make a recipe from Nevens/developed every so often called Platinum Blush which is pretty tasty which uses the Pineapple lassi as an accent flavour to a SB milkshake

7 Likes

Is it high then? I really dislike using high percentages.

I have been meaning to try the yellow watermelon…

5 Likes

3% - 6 % so I would say ya it is a bit high

4 Likes