Molicell P26 18650

Just wanted to get you opinions on the Molicell P26 …I vape regulated at an average of 60 watts up to 70 …I need New Batteries and these seem to be a good choice . Yay or Nay ??? TIA yes i looked at mooch but I like other opinion :grin::grin:

4 Likes

I have the P28A batteries. They have been solid. Well made, deliver consistent power. I also have a few sets of their 21700 batteries and they are also really good. Molicel is my favorite brand right now although I still haven’t tried Sanyo or Panasonic.

5 Likes

Awesome ty I looked at the P28A but they are out of stock …

4 Likes

I agree with @Jim22, the Molicel’s I have tried have been excellent. I have only used the P26S and the 21700’s but they perform. The performance is especially noticeable in a mech, they hit hard.

7 Likes

How about battery chargers ?? Im looking at an 8bay so im thinking Nitecore vs Xstar

3 Likes

For an 8 bay I would stay away from the vertical one, I think that is the nitecore. I had a battery shoot straight up in the air with that one, luckily I have cat like reflexes but it still fell to the floor, stupid cats.

8 Likes

I got this one a few weeks ago, nothing to complain about.

5 Likes

B4 @mjag answered I git the Nitecore Stand up one …ill be careful…I did look at this one

3 Likes

the cameras must only work for recipes and flavours :rofl:

3 Likes