Mixing fruit flavoured nic salts

Despite being a novice, I have already acquired several vape kits as well as a number of spare tanks.

I have a little stand improvised from a womens’ nail polish rack to hold vape tanks, so that I can swop between them as it suits me. I have been keeping one flavour or a mixture of two flavours in separate tanks. The problem is that it is easy to lose track of what is in each tank, and so I have been inadvertantly mixing grape with cherry, raspberry, mango etc. However as long as I stick to fruit flavours I have found that almost any combination of flavours works well for me. I have a fruit salad which I can modify by adding more of a particular flavour as the mood takes me.

I have been vaping nic salts exclusively and using a light vanilla tobacco as a base. I find vanilla is useful for toning down an overly strong taste as well as enjoyable in itself.
I started with Dinner Lady vanilla tobacco, which I liked and later discovered Re-Salt which is good value and mixes very well with alll my fruit flavours.

Is there any reason why I should change my strategy?

2 Likes

None that comes to mind. It seems what ever you are doing works for you. The point of vaping is that you enjoy it, and if mixing different e-liquid is what you enjoy, go for it.

Maybe look at starting to mix your own e-liquids. Seems like you are half way there anyway. You can 1000’s of recipes right here or create your own.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply.

2 Likes