Microwaving an eliquid Mix

I’ve got one of these and it’s been going for a couple of years now. Not the best quality but fine for e-juice…

7 Likes

Only $329! I’ll take 10 please! :confused:

4 Likes

I’m not so sure. Have you read the warnings? If it lasts for three hours you have to take it into urgent care.

5 Likes

And $84 tax wtf

4 Likes

3 hours? I may need to take a couple then. The gf can be quite demanding!

7 Likes

Would this do the job?

It’s the cheapest one I can find.

4 Likes

I think that is the same as the one @SmilingOgre and @SthrnMixer have got

it was discussed a little here

6 Likes

$329.00 and not the best quality, noticed with tax and duty it comes to nearly $500! I woudn’t be able to eat or have electric for 3 months at least if I bought that lol! How much are the good ones? think it’s for those where money is no object! Steeping with the occasional shake will do me, I bet the results if better are only placebo because of the money that’s been wasted :man_shrugging:, just saying!

4 Likes

$125 to add for tax and shipping! :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

The “Good Ones” start around two grand and go up. They are medical specd. You can look up companies like Pro Scientific to see pricing.

4 Likes

Bloody hell!

4 Likes

That’s why the GC was such a value. Form, fit, and function it met medical specs. It was not, however, validated by the gooberment so no extortion fees were applicable.

4 Likes

The actual motor can be had for a reasonable price it is the generator that will break you

4 Likes

Two years and going on mine. They did send one replacement which I have not needed. Of course I only mix about 1 batch a week. There is a gentleman who is working with a distributer in China to get probes and bushings offered via Amazon. I know he is on ELR and planning to announce the availability when and if it comes to fruition.

4 Likes

Found it for £129.99 with free delivery with Prime so the GF has kindly (again) ordered me one as a (very) early birthday present.
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

Just thinking on this what you said SD. The couple of videos I’ve watched of people using a homogeniser on their mix, it looks super milky when they’re done. Is this the same thing you were talking about? Does homogenising add a ton of air to a mix?

4 Likes

No, but good catch. The milky appearance from homogenizing is completely different than the milky appearance from frothing, which is basically injecting tons of micro bubbles into the mix.

6 Likes

That’s good. Can’t wait to get my homogeniser!

5 Likes

Dang I so behind the times. I’m still mixing and steeping the old-fashioned way. I usually mix small 30ml batches for myself but my son and his friends usually order 2-3 120ml bottles each every month, so it’s so much easier to just mix 360ml at a time in a large mason jar and just shake the living hell out of it. They usually order a week in advance so it has time to steep before I ship to them.

5 Likes

Yep, a good shake until the arm is falling off is the way I go!

6 Likes