Mexican Fried Ice Cream (FLV) By Rocky02852

[Recipe-Report]

Think I finally nailed a MFIC , ALL FLAVORAH :tada:

13 Likes

REALLY @Rocky02852, you couldn’t have found ONE MORE, to make it an even 13 ?? !!!

Looks really good.

10 Likes

Oh I sure was up to 13, had to trim it down :rofl: was trying to stay under 6% but couldn’t make it happen!
Give it a shake Dman, really good :yum:

9 Likes

it does look really good, I would mix it but missing a few. On paper , looks delish.

10 Likes

Just adapted it you sick, 12 flavor bastard !!! I was a little “triggered” by the image, and was wondering if you could find a more gender neutral, nationality devoid image, so I could mix in peace.

:)_

6 Likes

Sorry this is ALL I can come up with,

7 Likes

For some strange reason when I see recipes this large, the thought of…I need more cowbell!!..runs through my mind.

9 Likes

HeHe @natbone, haven’t heard the “Cowbell” saying in a long time :+1:
Reminds me of this Blue Oyster Cult Classic :wink:
https://youtu.be/cVsQLlk-T0s

8 Likes

and then the backlash… omg all one brand? How many flavors? what??

lol… Rocky… good job!! Tell ya what… will mix it up and give ya a review on it…
How long to steep? hmm… by the looks, 5-12 days <3

I might have to tone down a few of the flavors for me, will see. :nerd_face: :tada:

Proud of you, @Rocky02852 !! :smiley:

7 Likes

Thanks Smoky, 3 day steep so far and good to go! mix as written trust me :ok_hand:

Still working on a skinny version just for You :crazy_face: (got it down to 5.99 %)

7 Likes

I cant focus right now… and can’t promise it will be mixed tonight… even tho I want to.
Too many chores here and I have been gone all day… these last 2 weeks have had me coming and going!
Even my fb wall is pretty blank!!

Just glad this year is about over, and I really hope that it only gets better next year.
I have a buyer for Dad’s house… they are taking their sweet time on the closing…
Beach bound sometime next year… and yeah… all that jazz <3 :smiley:

will see what I think once I get to mixing… will mix yours straight up and then make a Smoky version… IN fact I think I do have a fried something or another… I should… :rofl:

6 Likes

BUT, if it’s NOT an even 13 flavors, I can’t vape it @Rocky02852.

1st one’s good though. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Throw in 1 drop Ice, there ya go 13 flavors!
I didn’t like it with the ice though :man_shrugging:
Actually had a bit of Butterscotch in there at one point for 14 flavors :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Sadly missing 2…:cry: Looks tasty AF :heart:

5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR1wGxou7_1ErHilXvv5znkYhN_-CmBtKvT4dO6JvSvMGhWUQGjCR8WB6z8&v=3CnOGtzZ1Uk&feature=youtu.be

6 Likes

Hehe that TNOTPR got balls mixing up my 12 flavor hodgepodge :rofl:

Scratching his head looking at all those FLAVORAH flavors:

Ok his tongue is out, that’s always a good sign:

The moment of truth :pray: :

Yeah Baby !

What more can I say :man_shrugging: it’s MFIC, yum​:tada:

9 Likes

Hehe, GREAT pictorial lowdown @Rocky02852 !!!

8 Likes

TBH Dman, YOU actually inspired me to do do the TNOTPR facial expressions :rofl:
I really like that guy! :laughing:

8 Likes

I wonder if he has ever tried any of mine… I never know.
I don’t keep up with the video people. I just don’t have the time.

6 Likes

I’m about 101% sure. @Rocky02852 didn’t you have a link to that, or am I confused ?

6 Likes