Merry Xmas to my VC Family

To all My fellow VC members. Thank you for joining us this past crazy year.

Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral, winter/summer solstice holiday, practised within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose not to practice a religion at all;

Additionally, a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2022, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions have helped make our society great, without regard to the race, creed, colour, religious, or sexual preferences of the wishes.

(Disclaimer: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.)

Have a safe and happy time with family and let’s hope that the madness in the world stops in 2022 (doesn’t look like it will but let’s dare to dream).

bad-santa-gif1

17 Likes

Love it :laughing::laughing::laughing: perfect

Merry Christmas you massive bunch of miscreants :heart::heart::sunglasses::sunglasses::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

13 Likes

Although I cannot come close to @woftam’s post, I’d like to wish everyone a Happy Holiday AND a Merry Christmas ALL at the same time. Let’s hope that 2022 is just a SMIDGE better !!!

I’d ALSO like to take this opportunity to (for once), OUTDO @Steampugs with some choice anigifs !!!

Why ?? Because you guys are WORTH IT !!!

12 Likes

Merry Christmas and a “Cloudy” New Year to All !
…and now a “Special Holiday Presentation” from our favorite Admin’s,
thanks Grubby, woftam, and Steampugs for all you do Throughout the year!

12 Likes

Nice, Rocky! :ok_hand: :christmas_tree: :grin:

10 Likes

Merry Christmas to my VC Brother’s, and Sister’s! :christmas_tree: :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you for providing this awesome place for all of us, @Grubby , @woftam , and @Steampugs :hugs:

12 Likes

Merry Christmas everybody :christmas_tree::santa::mrs_claus::christmas_tree:

13 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy from the Ogre family to yours!!! All the best in the coming year.

14 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone and best wishes to you all and your families for the new year.
:beers::beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer::beer::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::snowman_with_snow::snowman_with_snow::snowman_with_snow::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::gift::gift::gift::ribbon::ribbon::ribbon::ribbon::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::tada::tada::tada::tada:

13 Likes

Merry christmas everyone, have a safe and pleasant holiday whatever you do :beers:

13 Likes

Cheers @Grubby.

11 Likes

The very happiest of Christmases to all of the VC family.

11 Likes

:snowflake:Merry Christmas everyone.:snowflake:

10 Likes

Your a dog sledder?

7 Likes

:rofl: Not in any lifetime :laughing:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas Everybody…, BeSt Of WiShEs To AlL!!

11 Likes

HO! HO! HO!

13 Likes

To the ladies and gentlemen and of course @Steampugs of VC.
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hopefully a Happy/better New Year in 2022. :christmas_tree::santa:t3::christmas_tree:
I wanted to do this yesterday but I was armpit deep in washing and wiping up for most of the day as Er’ Indoors decided to use every saucepan, tureen, plate and utensil we own to cook and serve the Christmas dinner with. :astonished::weary:

10 Likes

And the jolliest of festimus’s to you also Jimmy :sunglasses::laughing::+1::+1::beers::beers:

8 Likes