Merry Christmas/Happy New Year 2023!

:christmas_tree:A heartfelt wish to all of my VC family! Have fun, be safe, and I HOPE you’ve all been good :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :hugs: :christmas_tree:

13 Likes

Merry Christmas mate!

13 Likes

Merry Christmas, Tim!

12 Likes

Merry Christmas to ALL,
Hope Santa leaves much vape gear under the tree!

13 Likes

Merry Christmas!

11 Likes

I hope everyone has an awesome xmas (or holiday period depending on your traditions). Please take care. I wish everyone a happy, healthy & prosperous New Year

Cheers everyone

:sunglasses: :beers: :beers:

12 Likes

MERRY CHRISTMAS 3v3rY0n3! I hope u all have very merry days!

10 Likes

Merry Christmas and Season’s Greetings to one and all and I also wish you a very happy and healthy 2024.

11 Likes

For those spending the period with your family, I hope that the annoyance is minimal.

For those spending the time alone, I hope you do not feel lonely. If you are you can PM me and Methodism’s Wizard will try and cheer you up.

10 Likes

My annual prayer. Sadly no spoilers about 2024 for you to use .

Heavenly father,

As the nights have drawn out.

We reflect on the joys and loses of the year.

At times, it is the screams of pain and loss:

Hating reality for what we have had to endure.

As we contemplate the Nativity, factual or not,

It is the tale of God submitting to all human frailty. And,

in our darkest moments, we can see him accepting us,

after seeing and feeling our pain.

As those in need of support and guidance - hear our prayer.

In Jesus’ name,

Amen.

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to all. While we enjoy copious amounts of beer and joy tomorrow, remember we’re celebrating the birth of baby Jesus

13 Likes

a tasty testament.

9 Likes

Very nice, Wayne! :+1: :christmas_tree:

8 Likes

I now need to retrain myself for meeting clergy for tomorrow - obviously I’m not cast in the standard mould but have a useful mind for texts.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year out to the whole VC family. And speaking of family, don’t forget to spend some time WITH your families, even IF they drive you crazy.

9 Likes

Wishing you a Christmas season as smooth as a perfectly wicked coil and as flavorful as your favorite vape juice! May your clouds be plentiful, your mods fully charged, and your holidays filled with vape-tastic joy. Merry Christmas, vape fam! :christmas_tree::dash: #VapeJoy #MerryVapemas

10 Likes

Merry Christmas :mrs_claus:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone and stay safe.

8 Likes

And, If you don’t plan to be safe, then remember that your friendly neighbourhood wizard is on hand all day to listen to all.

8 Likes