Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays

I just want to wish all of VC a very happy and safe Christmas/Holiday - I hope everyone has a fantastic time with friends and family.

Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter/summer solstice holiday, practised within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose not to practice a religion at all;

Additionally, a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2019, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions have helped make our society great, without regard to the race, creed, color, religious, or sexual preferences of the wishes.

(Disclaimer: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.)

Cheers to all be safe and well.

10 Likes

The same to you @woftam Have good one mate, whatever that may be.

10 Likes

Loads of beers is at this stage the best answer I have for the heat atm - it did cool off a little yesterday but Friday was like living on the sun it hit 46c here with parts of the state hitting 47.9C which was a little hot.

8 Likes

Your politically correct disclaimer was heartfelt and captures the spirit of the season perfectly. Merry Christmas everyone!

10 Likes

Merry Christmas all, hope you all have a great time with your family’s :beers:

10 Likes

Merry Christmas, my friends. I hope it all plays out just as you’ve planned it.

I will not be baking in the sun as @woftam will be, but it will still be an extraordinarily warm 66F on the 25th. Unreal. Boat work day!

9 Likes

Cheers everybody :clinking_glasses: :beers: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

9 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all :beers: :tada: :clinking_glasses:

9 Likes

Merry Christmas VC!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas! A wish for good health and joy for all. May your vapes be amazing and your mind be tranquil.

10 Likes

Merry Christmas from New Zealand

9 Likes

And a Merry double award winning Christmas to you all , may your (my) awards be plentiful and may your lesser award winners cower in the corner and bow down to the sheer abundance and god-like level of said awards in your (my) possession
Oh… And happy new year… When that happens, hard to tell… With all the awards n shit…
:grin::heart:

10 Likes

You’re #1 in my heart big guy, and that’s the only award you should really need.

7 Likes

Awards? Multi award winning reviewer? Who woulda known?

AWARD PUGS 4

7 Likes

Wish you all a merry Christmas!

7 Likes