Medicine Flower Tasting Notes / Single Flavor Tests -- SessionDrummer

@whthek, if you love Blueberries, that may well be the BEST $23.45 you’ve ever spent.

7 Likes

BUT, I want to hear what YOU think. Don’t worry, you won’t offend me, I’m married !!!

6 Likes

Sorry @Timwis, that we make it look so easy over on this side of the pond :man_shrugging:
Getting our paws on MF, that is.

5 Likes

LMAO :rofl:

Honey, does this Blueberry vape make me look fat? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Look on it that Blueberry is classed as a “Superfruit”!

5 Likes

From what I read, yes, it IS a SUPER fruit :grin:

Of course, @SessionDrummer will be none to pleased with me when he finds out I used his addy for the billing on this order :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: After ALL, his reviews are responsible for this purchase, right!

6 Likes

When someone has had good news in the UK in the pub they say “Drinks are on me”, didn’t @SessionDrummer just say “Concentrates are on me” or am i hearing things! :rofl:

5 Likes

On a serious note i absolutely love Blueberries (the real thing) but i do find Blueberry flavours when vaping give a dry note to the point if i vape a Blueberry flavour all day my throat is very dry! How is this on that Dry/Juicy ratio?

5 Likes

Next time order from amazon and get free shipping.

7 Likes

Never thought to look there @Letitia , but actually it’s more! The ‘free’ shipping is built into the price @ $24/ea. Plus, MF is gonna send me a sample of Fig, to try! Thanks though :+1: :wink:

7 Likes

7 Likes

I just did the same thing. I grabbed the Wild Raspberry (I think). I wish I would have thought to ask for a sample.

6 Likes

The sample thing started out as a request for a 1/4oz./7.5ml bottle of their Fig, which they wouldn’t do… :man_shrugging:
At $41 for a 1/2oz. I presume the sample won’t be much, but if I get enough for a SFT, I’ll be golden!

6 Likes

I think I got a 3.7ml sample of the Fig.

7 Likes

Yeah SD, sure looks like it! Oh well :man_shrugging: I’d of thought for such an expensive product, but…

Hi Brian

We don’t offer fig in that size.

THank you for checking in though

WHen you make your order, put you would like a sample of the fig in the notes.

Have a nice weekend.

Medicine Flower

office@medicineflower.com
shipping@medicineflower.com

(541)492-1607 - Office
(541)492-1606 - Fax

www.genuineessentialoils.com

[www.cbdmedicineflower.com](http://www.cbdmedicineflower.com

6 Likes

@ $41.00/15ml, any Fig you score is good.

6 Likes

VSO_Fig $5.99/30ml.

5 Likes
Fair enough

@whthek

4 Likes

I’m sure it’s an excellent product(having read your review), and maybe down the road I’ll pull the trigger, but just too steep for now!

5 Likes

Understood. I use it sparingly, and most times just solo it, it’s that good. I use a lot of FA Fig Fresh, but it’s not even in the same ballpark as the MF.

4 Likes