Medicine Flower Strawberry

Skip the white chocolate, and go straight to butterscotch!

But remember, I’m biased. Very biased for MF BS. :rofl:

3 Likes

He really needs to get
Lemon
Blueberry
Dark Choco
White Choc
Wild Raspberry
Butterscotch
Caramel
Vanilla

So suck it up @marsh8 :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh alright, don’t need to twist my arm too hard.

Is this the right vanilla?

Dan’s bored and needs to spend now that I’ve mixed up a storm over the last few days.

3 Likes

you could also check shipping from

DONT GET THE GOLD LINE IT IS MCT OIL

Premium or silver (silver is stronger and premium is closest to the older versions)

3 Likes

Shipping was cheaper $25 as to $33, but total order was a fraction more. Oh am I close to pulling the trigger. :rofl:

4 Likes

Do it do it now :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Ok it’s done now :crazy_face: Damn todays spend cracks $500 between this and Steamcrave order. Been a couple of months since I’ve done that.

4 Likes

Crazy Dan must be happy

4 Likes

The lemon you got is the professional version so it will be even stronger than the old lemon which is strong a/f I would suggest under .1 for that one

4 Likes

Yes this is the right list and i would put Vanilla in the top 5 …@Marsh8 if you enjoy Orange flavors or WANT to Orange is awesome as well

5 Likes

Just dont be like Folkart and use these flavors at 1.5pct …He pissed me off with that . After I sent him complete details he disregarded them and went on his show , said it was the best Choc BUT off notes and the price was too high…Well ya at 1.5pct it wiuld have off notes and not have much Value lmao

4 Likes

Blueberry is going to have a weird smell BC its so potent compared to others use light .3 with another and up to .6 by self

3 Likes

Well I will definitely be hitting you up for some tips when these arrive. :wink: And this horse will drink the water. :rofl:

I have done a fair amount of research on mf previously and I wouldn’t dream of going to 1.5%, my understanding is most are used under 1% and some look almost like one droppers. Have a few recipes that I’ve seen that I want to try.

Not now the bank has blocked my card because of all the crazy purchases. :hot_face:

5 Likes