Medicine Flower Root Beer

I know that @Fiddy has a sample size of it

6 Likes

Ill mix a couple samples today and try it just for you …Ive been a bit busy since I got it this week , I do know it smells spot on . I’ll add off the shake notes here later today

7 Likes

This flavor will need a couple days b4 I can give any info…Ill let it sit over night and try again but rightboff the shake at. 5 and 1 pct there are some root beer nuances but nothing worth trying to describe …:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Ill see how they are today and once I get a solid feel for them ill let you know

4 Likes

Ive tried both of those RB and FLV seems to be the best …Ive heard some people say its a flavor that needs to go high 4 to 5pct…I find it useful and full at much lower pcts…The MF is gonna be intersting , smells great but my off the shake test left a wintergreen taste in my mouth …

3 Likes

Its one of their new offerings…I had to look up how a Root Beer is made naturally bc i was getting a hint of Wintergreen and thought I was crazy , but wintergreen is something used in Root Beer along with Anise ( black liquorice) and a coupke other dominant spices…The smell is Wintergreen dominate

5 Likes

So now I’m even more confused as to what Root Beer tastes like. Not called that in Oz.
I thought it was sarsaparilla. Am I wrong?

4 Likes

Yes…basically but like all Natural things we amaericans have turned that into a Very Sweet Soda called Root Beer…The way the MF is tasting and smelling I believe it will be more in line with Sarsaparilla ( natural ) than it will be a Commercial Soda like A& W root beer

5 Likes

Omg that’s hilariously accurate , but sad at the same time …I need to eat im depressed now :face_with_head_bandage::face_with_head_bandage::face_with_head_bandage:

4 Likes

That would be fine with me, so let us know!

4 Likes

3 days since ive mixed up the two SFT at .5 and 1.4 pct tbey are starting to smell and taste ( off the skin ) more like a rootbeer . I have not forgot , im just letting them sit for a few days

4 Likes

Id love to hear about it …The ones ive seen are a bit spendy if you have any ideas id love to see or hear about them

5 Likes

Oh wow what a great and smart thing you have done…i have a few dremels not sure which ones…For the opportunity to have a homogenizer vuying the proper one would be worth it…Ill take a look at what I have when I get home …Ive learned to be patient ,but testing jas become a pain bc the wait is horrible . I dont mind waiting on a recipe to steep BUT …

5 Likes

Just to let anyone thats interested know ill be testing the Root Beer today when I get home apprx 3 hrs…

4 Likes

Alright I am horrible at expressing my thoughts when it comes to SFT…Off the shake it reminded me of Kodiak Wintergreen chew so i knew this was going to be a major fail…Today after 2 weeks at half a percent im vaping a Root Beer flavor that is only missing the carbonation …I am seriously shocked …I made two samples half a percent and 1.4pct . Why 1.4pct ??? Well i over poured basically lol . The half percent is definetly Root Beer , it is not perfect . The taste is a bit flat at .5 pct so im on to 1.4pct right now …

1.4pct is nice the flavor is 100pct there , it may need to be turned down a notch so 1 to 1.25pct may be the appropriate pct to use as a SF …There is a slight soapy taste after the exhale which is typical when MF is pushed too high … If your a fan of MF and love rootbeer this is definetly Not a failed extract and time is needed for you to get there …Another Win IMO for MF …I believe the YT show that does testing says FLV need to be pushed pretty high ( im rarely in agreement with their assesments ) but if thats the case for anyone than the Value of using this at .5 to 1 pct is worth it…

I will test this again at the 1 month mark

6 Likes