Mail ban issues

Ecigg mafia is literally the only online site that will deliver to long island Ny…all because of the mail ban,alternate trucking dont wanna drive all the way to the tip of the island n have to buy all gear from china lately.Are there ANY UK sites that deliver to the US besides flavor concentrates…those i can get…i need mods,rtas n overall vape gear.Theres no vape shops within 60 miles of me n they have alll smok n disposeables :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Maybe someone here could reship to you

@trust_level_1 @trust_level_2 @trust_level_3

3 Likes

Still in bed now but I’ll have a look at the sites I have bookmarked on my pc when I get up to see if any ship to the US. Failing that I’d be perfectly happy to reship stuff for you. As long as you cover the shipping costs I’m more than happy to oblige.

3 Likes

The first website I looked at was ecigone, who say they ship internationally but:

PLEASE BE AWARE
You will have import duty & fees upon arrival of your parcel.
We have removed the VAT from international purchases, so you are not charged twice!

I take it that this means the delivery company at your end won’t deliver it as it will likely declare on the packaging that vape stuff is inside?

2 Likes

Element Vape got an order to me in Michigan. They use a 3rd carrier system where they mass ship to a regional warehouse then contract off the wall carriers to deliver. Really was scary. The thing was in limbo forever then out of nowhere some kid driving his own car delivered it. Really thought I wouldn’t get it. Hard for me to recommend but they did get it to me.

3 Likes

They have never stopped using USPS when shipping to me. Latest order was about 2 months ago.

4 Likes

Element was my go to shop but recently customer service said they no longer ship to my zip code(Eastern tip of long isl Ny) They always used to accept this mail ban messed that up Im guessing this new shipping company no longer is willing to send a trucker all the way out here.Im 2 hts east of manhatten.Although people closer to manhatten still have no issues.
Weve been flav banned for 2,yrs but i diy n nwver need flavored eliquid so getting mods n tanks were never an issue…It has to do with new shipping i bet…shipping X or whatever.Theres no options tho,it was a straight up no! In fact of the 12-15 places only 1(ecigg mafia) will still ship to me in all of the US accept theres a couple in Ny online but the prices are ridiculous! 65$ for an Arbitor 2 when its 22$-30$ everywhere else.Ive been shopping china for last 8 months n way cheaper but shipping is 18-20$ accept fasttech n their the slowest of them all.Says free shipping to US but still charged 7$.For Air packet or whatever n their prices arent as cheap as most china shops due to the free US shipping.Im set but the covjd re-lockdown red sign came up n said expect even further delays till its over( only fasttech so far said this) i like health cabin n sourcemore but fasttech inventory is HUGE.Anyway Good luck bud :ok_hand::boom:

4 Likes

I’ve had my first bad experience…with www.eightvape.com
Ordered $120.00 worth of coils, and cotton. Was supposedly signed by, and delivered to me yesterday at lunch time. Nowhere to be found! Checked with neighbors, and even a guy who lives at 2 …‘Circle’ where I’ve had to go pick up many packages over the years. I’m at 2 …Rd.
Will contact them tomorrow to see what they can do. Hell, I don’t even know the name of the company that was ’ supposed’ to drop it here. :confused:

5 Likes

Yeah, I saw a headline a couple days ago that China is having a lot of Covid cases and has done some radical lockdowns. Seeing how well those worked in the past two years, normal shipping should resume sometime in 2024—late in the year. :wink:

If you have a person you trust, buy from Element and have it shipped to them. If they’re willing to send via USPS you could get your stuff quicker. Just a thought.

3 Likes

That’s kinda like the crap I was getting. Every day a “delivery attempted” line item. I’ve got a security system and no such activity occurred. Not cool.

3 Likes

Ask customer service who wouldve been the shipping company…how do u know it was signed for? My maiman never asked for signature n just left in mailbox or deck if its a big package.Hopefully nobody stole it but find out cause sometimes if nobody is there to sign they drop it at the local post office

3 Likes

Yeah i did think of doing that…they were saying like 2 weeks extra delay not 2024​:open_mouth: that would really suck cause thwir slow enough as it is lwt alone 2 more yrs :laughing:

3 Likes

Probably not, where I live…

They did this with my last order, couple months ago…which has me wondering if, when mailman came by on Sat. and saw package in mailbox…took it, thinking it was outgoing mail!

Tomorrow I hope to learn more. Thank’s Michael :+1:

1 Like

Well this sucks. I hope you get this resolved asap Brian and get your order.

2 Likes

@woftam I think this thread needs moving somewhere more appropriate :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s definitely not an RDTA review!

4 Likes

Just a heads up as a regular I am pretty sure that you can move threads just in case you were not aware - If you click the pencil next to the title you can edit and move if you think it is warranted.

I have moved it now but …

5 Likes

Ok, didn’t realise that. Just thought I could edit titles. Thanks for the heads up!

6 Likes