Magnificent OooPs - Fruity content

Ok,

So I’m doing things around the house and running out of e-liquid. Go to make a simple strawberry blend using equal amounts of two strawberries. Pour in VG, PG, Nic, sweetener and start pouring first strawberry. Oh Crap!!! I grabbed raspberry instead. Throw it out and start over? What the heck. Used the raspberry as if it was one of the strawberry and added the stronger of the two strawberries keeping the ratios the same as the first recipe.

OMG! It’s good, I mean really good. Really fruity for sure but really good. Never would have guessed that.

11 Likes

Okayyy…are you gonna keep us in suspense? :grin: What’s the magic potion, Walt? :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I LOVE it when that happens.

8 Likes

Nothing magic, lol. Really simple…

50/50 PG/VG
2% nic
.5% Sweetener (Liquid stuff)
3% Raspberry (sweet I think) TPA
3% Strawberry Inawara

The original Recipe called for 3% FA strawberry not raspberry.

That’s it. I never thought of raspberry and strawberry as a pairing combination.

10 Likes

I’m adding it to my list of regulars. I’ve got about half a dozen regulars that I can vape all day every day until they’re gone. This definitely fits the bill.

8 Likes

Walt, what is Strawberry-INW like, in a nutshell?

5 Likes

Wow, I’m not a concentrate reviewer. I’m a little lost on expressing the subtleties. Simply enough, the best smelling, most convincing strawberry I’ve found. Just taking off the cap the aroma screams strawberry. Before I found the combination of it and the FA strawberry I was basically strawberry blind. I have no idea why the two work together, they just do for me.

8 Likes

Fair enough…it’s Ogre approved!

7 Likes

Lol, it is that. I’d put my seal on it but I’m not sure what I did with it.

6 Likes

:tada:

8 Likes

This was just that for sure.

4 Likes

Wow, @SmilingOgre I just had to try this. I didn’t have the Strawberry INW, so subbed with Shisha Strawberry INW, and I was not sure which sweetener you had used so I popped in 0.1% of Super Sweetener TFA, and I must say this is really good. Thank you. :grinning:
The strawberries in my garden are just starting to ripen, and this is pretty close to the taste of them, well done.

7 Likes

It was the shisha that I used. Isn’t that a great pairing?

7 Likes

Damn right it is Walt :grinning:

7 Likes

Okayyy…I want IN on this… :star_struck: What’s all this hoopla, and fanfare all ABOUT? I just had to mix this up, and I’ve gotta tell you, wow! PDG :ok_hand: I took the liberty of giving your recipe a name, cuz it’s a keeper, and it’s “Ogre Great”…OGRE8. See what I did there :crazy_face:

8 Likes

That is hilarious. And so it shall be. I will label mine accordingly

7 Likes

I too have made it so, Mr Sulu

7 Likes

“Wow, I’m not a concentrate reviewer.”
I have a cure for that so you can at least fake it, LOL.

(Some hints on buzzwords from a coffee flavour chart)

5 Likes