Lychees and rhubarb

so why is most lychee flavour so gross? And is there a good one out there if so whats that? Cuz I ate the whole bag if these and they were great. But was almost scared because the horrible concentration I bought. Second…why is rhubarb so good with strawberry? Is it good with anything else? And what’s a good rhubarb concentration to buy?

6 Likes

Rhubarb and Apple, Rhubarb and custards, Rhubarb and Icecream…

Lots of things it goes well with. Had it quite often when I was a kid, but strangely never with strawberries :thinking:

5 Likes

I like the inawera rhubarb a lot. But I know opinions are mixed. The vape train rhubarb compote is very nice as well.

6 Likes

Rhubarb is actually quite versatile I’ve used it with alot of different mixed berries, strawberry of course, but also raspberries, blackberries. It can also be used to fill out and add contrasting flavor to stone fruits (cherries, peaches) as well as apples. All of the rhubarbs I’ve tried have been VT, SSA and OOO Rhubarb Crisp, and all of them have been good. As for Lychee I’ve never eaten an actual Lychee but Vape Train has a good one.

5 Likes

Rhubarb and custard is lush!

4 Likes

Also if anyone really likes Lychee you should try VTA Mangosteen avail at Chefs flavors. It tastes like hybrid mix of a lychee and a peach with the sweetness and texture of a pineapple. It’s a really interesting flavor.

7 Likes

That sounds like a must have for me… Thx (for making my list longer : )
I’ve read Inawera’s Mangoustan is really good (best rated new INW flavor by testers in last 12 months if not more). Probably won’t be released anytime soon, but anyway…

Also, on Noted they said Chefs SC Lychee is excellent, most natural tasting (for 3 of them, while Emily didn’t like it). Maybe worth to try.

4 Likes