Lost Vape Hyperion Quick Look(s)

10 Likes

Are you liking that blue panel, SD? I had pretty much decided that this would be the colorway I’d choose when the time comes, but after seeing it closeup, I’m not so sure anymore.

5 Likes

Loving it @whthek. I don’t have it in the Photobox, and it looked more purple in the pics, but is a nice blue IRL. Yeah, it’s a keeper.

5 Likes

It does look more purple in the pics than mine too @whthek

:+1:

5 Likes

Duly noted! :v: Thank’s, guy’s!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Thaaat’s better! OK, I’m back to liking the blue one :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Your the BOMB, SD! Thank’s for the extra photo’s in natural light. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@whthek

Code: VDEALS

5 Likes

It’s a shame…they were my ‘go to’ for 75% of my purchase’s, but still no longer shipping to CT.

:man_shrugging: Good price too. Only way to do it would be to ship to my friend just east of me, in RI, Rocky, and have him re-ship to me. I’ve exhausted this months’ vape budget anyhow, SD, with vape mail from @SmokyBlue and BCF. Thank’s for spotting that, and letting me know, though! :+1: :wink:

6 Likes

Well let me know if you have any other shipping issues. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you for that, SD! :+1:

6 Likes

Ditto here too @whthek … ya know I do not mind :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank’s @SmokyBlue ! I’m not generally good at asking for help with anything. My upbringing, I guess…Dad grew up during the great depression, on a farm, and taught me to figure out a way to do ‘it’ yourself…whatever ‘it’ might be. :wink:

4 Likes

I hear ya… but same time, you’d be helping me out too :slight_smile:

3 Likes