Lost vape Grus fitting a dna chip set

I liked the replay on my drone screen went tits up damaged drone beyond repair removing chip etc. Have kept the 250c chip for a future modding.
Does everyone get vape tongue all day my flavours are great past 7pm they all get bland and taste very similar

6 Likes

Well that’s good info, @Wayneo ! I can’t say that I use it regularly, but will definitely have this in mind next time I do. :+1: ty

7 Likes

No, but I drink water quite a bit and normally have 4 setups running at all times.

7 Likes

Pheew, yep I set by wattage without a TC profile, didn’t even know some where using it that way! But talking about TC wire what do you use as so others reading don’t get confused that although set by watts rather than temp and no TC wire chosen a TC wire still needs to be present (obviously that info is for others), I did use SS but just didn’t get the flavour I get from Ni80 so now use SS/Ni80 hybrid coils!

6 Likes

I drink tea or squash regularly while vapeing have tried sweets chocolate biscuits brushing my teeth etc. I go to sleep with the last taste in my mind. Wake up have a swill of squash a quick draw full flavour. Pop the kettle on x2 coffee all flavors are great. Must be a 12hr default taste buds

5 Likes

I didn’t even realise that it could be set if not using “watts” or “kanthal”, defeats the purpose if set any other way!

5 Likes

Good point! The Replay function IS labeled as ‘watts’, and appears to be the only way to run it. I may have misunderstood @Wayneo 's post. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Brush your tongue, too. It’ll liven those flavor’s right up!

5 Likes

No don’t think you did, it seems some must be thinking it’s more complicated than it is and because they are aware a TC wire needs to be present they obviously think they also need to go into escribe and change the “watts” to the TC wire they are using!

4 Likes

Escribe will allow it, unfortunately.

Man, I’ll use SS3XX, SS430, or even Titanium (Ti01) straight watts, with Replay

Yup, used that as well in straight TC when I couldn’t find any spools of 40g wrap wire in SS so used N80.

4 Likes

Don’t think I will be on my own in never even trying Titanium!

5 Likes

No misunderstanding @whthek . YES!, But in escribe it can be enabled in ANY profile. Same as in some themes that anyone can publish. One of the great theme designers, a canadian dude called sir timmy timbit, creator of Gauges, Materialish, and his latest Digital, changed up the logic and now cannot enable replay unless a TC wire is chosen in Digital. Just sad IMHO

6 Likes

It would be a Tim to blame “sir timmy timbit” PMSL! :rofl:

6 Likes

If you start in TC and look at the watts before it drops down the power, you can start with watts a few lower in Replay.

5 Likes

Are there any health concerns with Titanium mate, it just doesn’t seem popular?

4 Likes

I’ve been using it and still alive for 6+ years now. I clean the wire and dry burn (low glow at 8 or 9 watts when lazy or in TC when not) just to get off any oils or impurities. There was a guy I learned from by the name of David Jaquith on the forum at the time.

So Titanium Dioxide is the biggie (but not within vaping temps). I’ll leave a couple of his quotes.
“First, temperatures for Ti02 production would not only ignite your Ejuice into flames it would be more like a Flamethrower and 3rd degree burns as a result.”
and
“That being said the temperatures needed to create titanium Dioxide (that is the dangerous one, titanium oxide is safe) are in the 1200f area, completely saturated cotton would ignite around 700-800f. So basically it is safe to use on a mech because before bad stuff is created you will get a mouth full of flame, and before that it will be really uncomfortable”

He was also a big proponent of turning down the preheat and punch (mainly for Titanium).

I mainly use it on a BB or when I want like a single 18650 single mod for all day use around 25 watts or TC. I only use Temco Titanium.

7 Likes