Lost Vape Centaurus DNA 250C Box Mod 200W

I agree and totally get that would not appeal to some but i can understand the reasoning behind keeping a similar look!

3 Likes

No just saying you were unlucky.

3 Likes

Itā€™s scary actually mate it just constantly fires when the pod is attached and then smoke starts appearing lol!

3 Likes

Great review! My only other 250c are Drones, so Iā€™m loving the Centaurus. Works like a champ and sharp looking. I wanted a Paranormal but never pulled the trigger on one. Kinda glad I waited.

@SessionDrummer, why not remount the boards into other enclosures? Might be a fun exercise.

4 Likes

Solid review there @Timwis!
In their earlier days I was a fan with their use of different materials. I still have 2 200ā€™s, one with leather and the other with abalone. Both have held up remarkably well, except for atty swirls from those flush mounted 510ā€™s (since replaced).
Triade leather door was just crap :-1:t2:
Paranormals holding up well. :+1:t2:

I havenā€™t got a Centaurus, but @SessionDrummer picked up a black and gold, and if he posts a picture or two ā€¦ well :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah, i got Skar, paranormal250C with wonky display, Drone, Mirage, Therion75C and BF Therion75C which is one of the worst designed BF mods i have used. No major problems apart from mentioned although i find the beading on Paranormal and Therionā€™s are prone to wear so very pleased this doesnā€™t have that!

1 Like

Not widely known, but the OG display was not purchased from Evolv when they built them. And when SXK built that Boxer 3 button knockoff, that screen would also work on the 250C.

2 Likes

Interesting, the only reason i didnā€™t get it replaced was i got it when it was on offer for $90 and thought slightly misaligned screen i can live with for that price!

2 Likes

Oh, if itā€™s just misaligned ā€¦ hereā€™s a link with pics and instructions

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EnOp3Ejwvh49dzELEHqiudwcj9qw3ieB

2 Likes

Cheers, i will have a look through that and see whether i will brave giving it a go. I suffer from when taking anything electrical apart it never ever works again lol!

2 Likes

Great review @Timwis, I just caught up on this thread :wink: , but ya well done, pick up the stabwood when it came out and couldnā€™t be happier.
Again great stuff, thanks :+1:

3 Likes

Me too @Rocky02852, and then some jackass told me about the GOLD one !!!

2 Likes

There always has to be a jackass to help empty the wallet! :beers:

1 Like

Cheers mate, much appreciated!

2 Likes

Say WHAT!!!

3 Likes

4 Likes