Lost Vape B60 - internal battery Boro pinkness

Introduction

It would be easy to dismiss the Lost Vape B60 as just an internal battery version of the B80 – and that wouldn’t be far from the truth, but is it better than the B80 and is it any good?

Product overview

The Lost Vape B60 is a 60w, internal 1600mAh battery, Boro compatible*, AIO device that comes with a UB Ultra coil pod tank.

What do you get?

• B60 device
  • 5ml UB pod tank
  • 1×0.2ohm UB coil
  • 1×03ohm UB coil
  • spare drip-tip
  • tool+spares

The main difference here is that while the B80 comes with both the UB pod tank and Centaurus rebuildable Boro tank, the B60 only comes with the UB pod tank.

The B60 comes with the same drip-tip (AKA the worst drip-tip in the world) as the B80, thankfully, there is an alternative spare drip-tip, and the B60 is 510 drip-tip compatible.

First impressions

I expected the B60 to be smaller, it’s 5mm taller than the B80 but 8mm narrower. It’s not huge, but I imagine a lot of people are going to buy this as a pod-mod, rather than a Boro device – it’s comparatively large and heavy for a 1600mAh device.

Mine is cute and pink with a splatter design; this was intentional on my part, one minor complaint about the B80 (and the Pulse AIO V2) were the transparent panels – they look cool, but also come with drawbacks.

Apart from the panels and size, the other main difference is that the fire button. up/down buttons and screen are on the side of the device, rather than on (and hidden behind) the front panel; for me this is better ergonomics, but that’s subjective.

There’s a little panel movement but nothing too annoying.

Chipset

• Five clicks – power on/off
  • Three clicks – switch between smart mode and RBA mode
  • Fire+Up – wattage lock/unlock
  • Fire+Down – puff counter reset

How does it perform?

In my review of the B80, I didn’t pay much attention to the UB pod tank, and I was far more interested in the rebuildable aspect of the Centaurus Boro tank, however the B60 is more likely to be bought by vapers who are only interested in the pod mod aspect of the device, so I will go into a little more detail.

• 0.2ohm M7 Coil - this coil is rated for 40-60w, but seeing as the mod’s max output is 60w, I kept it at 45w, with airflow fully open. Just like every single coil in 2024 the flavor is strong and accurate.
  • 0.3ohm M6 Coil - this coil is rated for 30-40w, and performs very well throughout that range. I closed the airflow about 20%, set the device to 30w and enjoyed a more nuanced flavor than with the 0.2ohm coil. Vapor production was not as impressive as with the 0.2ohm coil, but that’s to be expected.

Considering the 0.2ohm coil needs close to the maximum output of the device, and the flavor was better with the 0.3ohm coil, then I’d go for the 0.3ohm coil every single time.

Airflow

Airflow is adjusted by a slightly stiff control ring on the bottom of the pod tank, I removed the tank to adjust the airflow, although you can adjust it while the tank is installed.

Compatibility

The Centaurus Boro tank fits and works in this device, as does the original and new Pulse AIO V2 RBA. I have not tested any other RBAs in this device.

Conclusion

My opinion on this device, really depends on what you intend to do with it…

• As a pod-mod, with no desire to ever use an RBA, this is a really nice (but slightly heavy) purchase – as long as you’re content with 40w vaping, it will go to 60w, but then your battery isn’t going to last long before you need to charge it.
  • As an introduction to Boro devices, this isn’t a great choice. The B80 is a much better option, because it comes with a half-decent RBA.
  • If you already have an RBA, or have a specific RBA that you plan to purchase, this is a good option as long as you are good with the power output and you check that it’s compatible. The B60 would be a great match for an MTL RBA.

I’d still choose the B60 or B80 over the Pulse AIO V2.

Disclaimer

The Lost Vape B60 was provided for this review by Healthcabin

4 Likes