Looking for glass

So I need some 30mmx15mmx30mm glass tanks for my Iron Maidens. Anyone know where I can get some?

1 Like

This?

2 Likes

Hellvape customer service is no help?

2 Likes

Yes, that. Long out of stock.

Ha, no. But thanks for the thought.

2 Likes

Could try searching just for replacement glass and matching the size

1 Like

Possibly the shorty glass for the Voltrove Mini or Steam Crave Plus? They must be 30mm wide but I don’t have a micrometer or metric ruler to measure the height.

1 Like

Steam crave wont fit the voltrove shorty i am thinking will be too short.

Could be diy time

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283133731975

4 Likes

Thanks guys. Of the tanks that have their glass sizes listed, none fit. The IM has more metal than those others do, keeping the glass pretty short at just 15mm high. I think, if a third contact to Hellvape yields no fruit, I will do the WolfieWay and DIY it. Hadn’t thought of that and it may be the way to go.

3 Likes

I am considering having a play with it myself - the main thing to not would be making sure the thickness of the glass is correct so the internal diameter is correct and the o rings seal properly. I am sure you will find the correct thickness at the right price on aliexpress (not necessarily on the link above)

3 Likes

Definitely have thought of that… I have no micrometer or way to know that, far as I am aware.

2 Likes

Do you have some glass that will fit on it but is the wrong height? For example does the aromamizer plus or the fatality glass fit ? I can measure here if they do and let you know.

2 Likes

I have none that will. Only 30mm glass I have is the IM. Fat is 28mm, the replacement AP glass says 29mm on the web.

2 Likes

Derp ya sorry fat is 28 mm wont even come close ;lol

3 Likes

AP glass is 28.50mm od , 1 mm thick, 26.5 id (rounded down from the 100th)

3 Likes

It does say in stock dunno if it is
https://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_590832.html

3 Likes

Clever, would never have thought to do that, thanks

2 Likes

I’ve seen that, dead links.

3 Likes