Looking for a mod

So now having caught the replay bug, next payday I’m wanting a DNA250C mod that will fit the titan rdta without any huge overhang. I know about the hog dna400 but that’s over my budget. Something around the £100 mark would be good. Does such a mod exist?

5 Likes

Can’t think of another that would come close to accommodating the Titan! If there is one I am unaware of you would be looking comfortably over £100!

3 Likes

What about the dovpo odin? Anyone stuck a titan on it?
I’ve checked it out and it’s got the right dimensions but that lip on the front looks like it would make the tank overhang quite a bit.

3 Likes

Don’t have that but with that form factor the 510 isn’t centred from front to back but brought forward so usually despite the dimensions only accommodates a 30mm before you start to get overhang!

3 Likes

Ah, that’ll be a big fat no then.

3 Likes

Odin will only fit a 30mm. There is not much in the way of mods that will fit the titan - you could always make one tho

3 Likes

I have been thinking about it tbh. I’d need to find an enclosure big enough though as i don’t have the tools to make my own.

3 Likes

.5 mm overhang each side but this is the biggest box I know of - you can put a 4s 2200mah lip in it and push 400w on the dna25c if that is what you are after at a lower wattage and the battery will last for days and charge in 15 - 20 min

or buy a kit with everything you need

3 Likes

Hah was looking on that site a couple of days ago while i was trying to find an enclosure big enough. It is tempting I must say. It must be so satisfying to vape on a mod you’ve built yourself.

I’ve never tried vaping anywhere near 400w. My hadron Pro sits at 80w with replay taking it to 130ish when cold. I’ll never say no to longer battery life though. This hadron Pro battery needs charging daily even at 80w.

While on the subject, do you know if there’s a higher capacity lipo that would fit in this hadron Pro?

Thanks Simon, helpful as always. :+1:

2 Likes

Not sure why I watched the whole video of him building it, I would never have the patience to do it. If I know me I’d solder something in backwards at the beginning and not figure it out until the end.
I’d assume by the time you pay for postage it would be a $400 mod :wink:

6 Likes

Yes, and I’m no fan of overhang, but as long as you don’t pay attention to the back, it look’s pretty good sitting there, imho.

3 Likes

This had crossed my mind indeed. I’d rather shell out for a nice purple HoG DNA400 if that was the case.

2 Likes

That would bug the hell out of me Brian so a no go from me. Maybe a possibility for the future though as I’d like to have all my mods capable of replay eventually.

2 Likes

The postage isn’t terrible but the flag fall sucks minimum to Au is about 35 cad but I have in the past gotten 10 enclosures and some other bits and bobs sent for 86 cad which wasn’t too bad

3 Likes

Analogboxmods (Dan) is a really great guy and company to work with. He’s built a couple mods for me and I’ve gotten parts from him.

The stabwood has a 30mm 510 from back when he used modmaker 510’s, and a 3S Lipo.
The squonker is 3D printed with a truckbed finish, built on youtube :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

@whthek You commented on a stabwood you saw (I think Tim’s post) that you really liked. My Stabwood is from the same enclosure maker. A company called BDC woodworking down in the US. :+1:

5 Likes

Found this site in the US which appears to have a couple of enclosures that would accommodate the titan. They come pre-drilled for DNA250C too.

Minimum of $57 shipping. Just over double the price of the enclosure itself.

4 Likes

Alpinetech has always been a big name in Modder parts. They used to sell on ebay also. You need to find a friend going on vacay to the US with family there. And willing to bring it back :sunglasses:

Have you checked stealthvape and modmaker, both in the UK?

4 Likes

Yeah I’ve checked those but nothing big enough for the titan unfortunately.

2 Likes

But how can you not pay attention to the back, it looks hideous! lol

4 Likes