Leafy - Tainted Carts investigation

It appears that Leafy has done a much better job than the CDC or FDA or any of the mainstream media this is worth a read.

7 Likes

Bravo!! Excellent find! This is making more sense all the time.

7 Likes

Even the mainstream is reporting something other than banning flavors.

5 Likes

We laughed at the TPD and all that EU regulation a few years ago (and it still feels way overboard to me), but seeing how the EU has recognized that vaping is a good smoking cessation alternative, and how no one there is calling for vaping bans, I guess I ain’t laughing anymore.

Good read @woftam. Informative to say the least.

6 Likes

Great find @woftam thanks

3 Likes

@Jim22 now I have to ask why the authorities appear to have thus far failed to follow the evidence, and then publicly advise the outcome?

3 Likes

That’s easy. As many have pointed out here. States are far behind on tax revenue from cigarette sales. They have leveraged the projected future taxes from tobacco products and now can’t deliver. Add to that the concerted effort to demonize and destroy vaping through a massive disinformation campaign which manipulates zealot sheeple masquerading as humans that care about us.

Sadly so far, even the government agencies that are supposed to protect us, are not engaging in science. Science means you never stop questioning… ever. They have chosen an outcome and agenda based on their own belief system and they will manipulate information to promote that belief system. Whether they are pure but misguided beliefs or just plain greed from being in some corporate back pocket… who knows?

6 Likes

That being the case, the US is fucked by the fickle finger of fate.

3 Likes

If only Rowan and Martin were still here to throw some common sense into the world.

rowan%20and%20martin

3 Likes

I’ve always believed that there not only 2 certainties in life.

1. Death
  2. Taxes
    But also a third
  3. You will get fucked over (in some way shape or form)
3 Likes

Yes, the gooberment has launched a new war on drugs, which consequently they are loosing. And they will loose the new one too.

As always, let the gooberment in and they will fuck it up. Gooberment equals FUBAR. Synonym

4 Likes