Juice similar to cigarette

Hi, can anybody suggest some good tobacco liquids which you think most similar to cigarette and with no sweetness.

5 Likes

Hi @Sandeep - I’ve not tried these, but the world is your oyster - many choices. These are all highly recommended :

8 Likes

I can vouch for juice cabin, excellent NETs

4 Likes

I have to also add this gentleman - Nathan - has an excellent YouTube channel devoted to the subject:

https://www.youtube.com/@netvaper/featured

6 Likes

If you actually look at the banner at the top of the page it says they are closed until the 2nd June, they never did reopen!

That’s because Darkstar have bought them out.

5 Likes

If it’s not NET’s you are after but just bog standard e-liquid that has a very authentic cigarette taste then you can’t go far wrong with an Hangsen tobacco! All the premium e-liquids are fine for complex mixes but simple tobaccos like 88 vape or similar might just be what you are looking for, cheap doesn’t necessarily mean rubbish!

5 Likes

I stand corrected - hopefully they’ll be back soon…

5 Likes

@Sandeep

4 Likes

This is a good one to start with, though it lacks the throat hit and is still sweet. This is partly due to it being restricted to FLV and based on older vaping set ups.

Adding 0.25 - 0.45% DNB by Inawera will help to cancel the sweetness (but it’s better to focus on a high PG blend - I tend to prefer a 80% PG to 20% VG). To get the throat hit and ash, Dark Tobacco (INW), Ash Cigar (Molinberry), Classic Cigarette (FLV) are good additions.

Any questions @Sandeep, then feel free to ask.

3 Likes

World Class Tobacco Secuto E-Liquid by Hazetown Vapes.

3 Likes

Is this seriously flagrant self-promotion, or someone speaking in a second language about tobacco?

Sadly, most senior blenders accept that this broken fool is one of a handful of tobacco experts.

Sadly, though faithful, I do not suffer fools.

3 Likes