January 2022 recipe showcase - Soho Crunch By Sheerluck_Ohms

With 300 views and 3 mixes already this month, @Sheerluck_Ohms Soho Crunch is showing promise, why not give it a mix and leave some feedback

10 Likes

Thanks @Grubby. I don’t have any Mom and Pop flavors (yet), but found them …

4 Likes

Thanks @Grubby well worth mixing but then I’m biased :wink:
@SessionDrummer Even if you don’t mix this recipe, M&P Calipitter Chow is worth picking up it’s delicious all on it’s own, I picked mine up from Chefs but in the UK I think NomNomz also carry it, shame it’s not carried by anyone else stateside except M&P themselves

9 Likes

Thanks a lot @Sheerluck_Ohms.

8 Likes

hmm, missing the Soho and the Cream Brulee. I’m not into bacco mixes but that Does look good ! :+1:

8 Likes

@Rocky02852 I’m not into tobacco vapes either but even I have thought about getting that Soho just to try this recipe, I just hope it doesn’t taste anything like TPA Ry4D :nauseated_face::confounded:

7 Likes

@Sheerluck_Ohms does it?

5 Likes

No nothing like TFA RY4D it is a lot more caramel heavy (not dirty caramel like RY4D) with a very light tobacco, the recipe itself has very little tobacco it is more custard and biscuit than anything

6 Likes

I am so relieved to hear that, thank you for your help. It’s that “dirtiness” that I hate and dreaded the most. I’ve ordered the Soho and I look forward to trying your recipe. Cheers mate.

5 Likes

Thanks mate for the help.

6 Likes

You’re welcome mate, hope you enjoy it :grin:

6 Likes