Is this GOOD, or BAD?

5 Likes

I wonder if it will go the same as Tay AI which Microsoft had to take down pretty quickly

5 Likes

You’ll only get out what ya put in. :poop:

6 Likes

GIGO @LEED.

Garbage IN, Garbage OUT ??

6 Likes

It looks like bad to me!

4 Likes
4 Likes

Imagine that, Eugenicist ideologies, woke climate cultists programming something that is going to “Benefit” mankind, this is great.

3 Likes

I put the phone down when I get any sought of automative system, unless I am talking to a human I have zero interest and even interacting with humans can be challenging at times so any sought of a bot is a no no as far as I am concerned!

The problem is mankind seems to think if we become capable of such technologies then we should use them without even considering the slippery slope, if we are not careful AI within 30 years will reduce the need for humans in the workforce by a scary percentage, not enough golf courses!

5 Likes

On second thought, it highly depends on the person committing suicide. In some cases it might be a good thing.
I’m sure everybody could come up with a few examples :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I think that person who takes advices from AI is kinda strange…overall right now i think that AI may be helpful for some people, but i don’t think that humanity is ready for creation of their own geth(if you know what i mean)

2 Likes