International orders. From UK to Canada

Is anyone on here from Canada?? If not can anyone tell me why im having such a hard time ordering from chefs flavours??!! I can’t figure this out these bank deposit numbers we don’t use the site says my visa debit is not authorized which makes no sense. And its a good thing cuz I didn’t even think about the exchange rates. I really want some of these awesome flavours chefs has badly I don’t care about the exchange in the end.from what I can see my 104.00 is now like 156.00 but im not even sure I got the right exchange. Im so frustrated. Plz help

3 Likes

.also I apologize if I am in the wrong category im just so flustered its going on 8 hours ive been lost here…

2 Likes

@ladycrooks do you use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) on your device? I’ve had similar issues, maybe even was with Chef’s. Turn the VPN off during checkout.

2 Likes

I dont think I have a VPN on my phone i just know my bf is going to tell me to ditch this once he sees the exchange rate and thats not an option rn. I just wish I could’ve got this order placed before now. Im exausted

3 Likes

Also, if your using a debit card with an App on your device, there are security settings that can be ticked on/off to allow or restrict payment to certain locations. Or call your bank tom. and start over…it’s all good!

3 Likes

Ontario here. Placed orders there a handful of times. Used Visa or MC. No issues. Orders have taken 1-2 week tops to arrive. IMHO your Visa Debit sounds like a Debit card. Maybe your BF has a MC.

3 Likes

Got the answer! Right here!

Of course right after I ordered a whole bunch from other site. So next time. And I WILL have no problem paying the exchange rate its so worth it. We.dont have custard premium here.or half the others.

3 Likes

I have one i was going to use that next im on it now screw it.

3 Likes