Interesting recipes for making nic salts

I have had bottles of CXT nic in the freezer for 2 or 3 years that are just as good as fresh when used. It also keeps just fine in the fridge, never had had a bottle of CXT oxidize on me.

I tend to obsess about storing my nic to last as long as possible like everyone else. I think the most important thing is to avoid exposing your nic to air as much as possible. Heat should be avoided with freebase, that can oxidize nic fast. Had a bottle of juice in my car I forgot about on a super hot day and that nic oxidized right away, it was unvapeable but pretty sure it wasn’t CXT nic.

For nic salts from LNW I have just started storing them in a refrigerator, ran out of room in the freezer. Pretty sure LNW advised me to just store them that way, freezer wasn’t necessary. I also did not bother to transfer the salt nic to amber glass bottles like I normally do. Why expose them to air I figured?

7 Likes

Good info from you and @anon96069639 about this topic. I’ve got a sealed 500ml in the fridge and based on your experience’s, just might freeze it. So, the fact that the product never freezes solid negates the need to remove it from glass first?

3 Likes

Yeah, I always store it in the glass bottle in comes in. Put it in a sealed glad bag. Pretty sure CXT uses argon gas when they seal the bottle so best not to open it until you are ready to use it.

I think you would be fine just keeping it the fridge too like CXT recommends. I have stocked up on so much nic though I have to use both as I ran out of room in the freezer :laughing:

4 Likes

I can only get 18mg/ml nic in 10ml bottles and its extortionate so I’m jealous and just reading and wishing for better times

7 Likes

Oh my…Have you considered trying out the Vapocalypse Calculator…I’d like to to see your long term food storage supply! Sorry, just being a wise guy. Couldn’t resist! :wink:

I would agree with that…the bulb on the dropper that comes in the 120ml bottles stays compressed flat til opening(sometimes months)

3 Likes

Gimme your addy and some $… I’d be happy to mail ya some.

4 Likes

I did but then had to use the pandemic calculator when the vape shops temporarily closed. It was not a long period but my nic really took a hit, everyone was panic buying juices.

Just when you think your prepared along comes 2020 to kick you in the twig and berries…

7 Likes

:rofl:
You were wise to do that.I grabbed a 500ml bottle myself,which is enough for a long time,for me. Getting another soon,too! You just never know…grocery stores never closed,but,I couldn’t lay my hands on a roll of tp(to save my ass) for weeks. Fuckin’ pine cones start to become abrasive after about day 3. KIDDING…kidding

5 Likes

6c08bce6febb3f1c34de9d372b76e4acad9a695a

7 Likes

That’s fine and all…unless you’re the one who has to clean the carpet. chuckles

6 Likes

I use both giving a preference to the 3 digits for small batches and SFT, coz I’m a maniac, not because it’s an absolute truth, knowing that Flavorah .25 or .35 , or Absinthe or Cinnamon on a 10 or 20ml batch, does make a difference, the point remains “you have to know what you’re doing with what” beside that I often use the 3 digits, mainly because it’s faster, not because the end result would change, other than that… or above 20ml 2 digits and off ye go…

4 Likes