I'm new to this community!

Hello everyone, I’m new to this community! I want a suggestion here.

What are the best fruity flavors? like cold and sweet!

4 Likes

@alexjames you can go to the VCC (Recipe Side), expand the filters, and choose fruity, and see what you like …

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums.

I agree with @SessionDrummer (though we disagree on most things): you asked an incredibly wide question, so looking at the work of others will help you refine your query.

Don’t worry, most people getting into blending start with the same question, whereas the greying ancients might get close to fisticuffs over all variants of a flavour.

Oh, I am the most eccentric of the tobacco blenders.

5 Likes

Very agreed @SquirrelSmash. We may disagree on many things, but I’m glad you decided to stay on at least the VC Forums. Did you pull all of your recipes over here ?

3 Likes

I have downloaded all and will check tomorrow. A few updated ones, which are private, have been shared here. I hear that the ELR forums are lacking character and are on the decline. We may need a PM chat regarding unconfirmed allegations regarding you: I class them as spurious, as I haven’t seen any evidence but, it’s always useful to share any rumour in order to establish fact.

4 Likes

Well I’ve been very well known online for quite some time, so this is nothing new. My PM box is open.

3 Likes

Put some flavor west blackberry in a snow cone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Then I’ll share it with you, though again I class it as spurious but, ensuring reputations does matter.

4 Likes