I'm in twouboe

Just finished my last video for Sandy’s kids yesterday. Just getting the multi cam editing and all down and now I don’t got nuttin to do videos about. I need suggestions. What a bummer!!!

14 Likes

Me thinks you need to make more ogre vids… maybe for vaping and general life recommends!
Like your own channel full of ogre wisdom!! :smiley:

I’d def subscribe to that! :tada:

5 Likes

My hero is Bubba J.

4 Likes

Like, Don’t eat old people, they give you heartburn?

5 Likes

Yes!!! that is it!! I can not wait for your advise on dating in a covid time, or how to keep your house up when you have teenagers. How about what not to vape around your future inlaws too?? :stuck_out_tongue: hehe!! :+1: :tada:

2 Likes

Today’s video. I call it “Da Hood”

9 Likes

My third flight. First one was crash and burn in a pine tree, lol. No damage. It was sitting on the ground sayin, “what where you thinkin fool!” Gonna have some fun with this little bugger.

6 Likes

Rofl, My neighbors might yet. It’s pretty quiet though. Once it get’s around 300’ or so up I can’t hear it. It’s hard to believe the picture it puts out. The camera is tiny and yet it produces 4K HDR video. I’ve got a lot of learning to do but the possibilities running around in my head are endless. I’ve got a ceiling of 4000’ here but that’s getting up there for sure. Gotta take it out to some field some place and give it a work out.

6 Likes

We really love our little place. We do have wonderful neighbors as well. Pretty blessed in that regard. Nothing extravagant but cumfey.

7 Likes

During the first few minutes, I was thinking “wow. They thinned out Sherwood Forest a bit.”

5 Likes

Lol, I can dig that!

I thought of this song when I saw it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzHfMZ0RAfo
Only by Crosby, Stills, and Nash.

6 Likes

Oh, I’ve been a bad Ogre again. A D850 showed up at my doorstep. Oh holy shit!

ISO 800, 200mm, hand held at 1/80th F5. Unreal!

9 Likes

and there there is… “Reaper”… I am so wanting to play with that…

I love kitties!!! <3 so Regal!

https://www.reaper.fm/

in fact, you guys might already have the reaper… but I am super new to it :smiley:

He could put a funny kitty movie together with background tunes! :smiley:

1 Like

Hmmmmm, Gotta think about that one. Might work…

2 Likes

I swear I have that cat’s twin living with us @SmilingOgre.

3 Likes

Must be a beautiful cat! He’s quite the buddy.

4 Likes