I interviewed Dr. K. Farsalinos

He had a free hour, so I took it and did a quick (? no end when he starts) interview.

We all know who Dr. K. Farsalinos is, and how much he supports vaping advocacy.

But for those who don’t know who he is and what are his thoughts, take half an hour, relax (maybe) and have a look here:

L’intervista al Dr. K. Farsalinos

All sort of topics, starting from Nicotine (is it THAT bad?) Flavour bans, Salts vs freebase, IQOS, Covid19, Virostatic properties of PG, Fake studies, Bloomberg…
Stanton Glantz…

BTW watch it till the end… I put some of the pre interview, after the interview… Easter Egg style…
Enjoy it and let me know what you think :+1:

10 Likes

BTW it’s in English, just italian subtitles burnt in…

4 Likes

Liking this one for a second time Frank. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

awesome @Iv3shf I will be watching that for sure cheers

6 Likes

Wow Frank, I was really looking forward to that interview, and you nailed it with some great questions for Dr. Farsalinos, very well done brother :tada:
The Dr. Farsalinos and his research is a true advocate for harm reduction, a legend. And I put You right up there too!

5 Likes

Excellent job mate well done

4 Likes

Thank you Rocky @Rocky02852 , you’re right, he’s among the best advocates we have, I didn’t do much, and he only gave me an hour… so I had to nail some questions that I thought might help us, everybody would have asked the same questions… don’t need to be a genius for that… I’m not Brent that’s an expert, but I tried my best, legs were shaking though…even at my age… first time… but really wanted to do it, at the end, it didn’t go that bad…

4 Likes

Bravo, Frank! :tada: Well done, and very informative, too!

3 Likes