Huge thanks out to Pugs, Grubby, and Woftam

I don’t know how many of the VC echelon were back here, in the very beginning of this sites creation, but it’s been a hell of a thing, to see how it’s changed since then, so wanted to remind @Steampugs, @woftam, and most importantly @Grubby how impressive the changes have been. Lotta work, lotta coding, lotta debugging.

18 Likes

Glad to see me as the first name you said there Dman :wink::+1:
You know the score :triumph:

But yeah… The other two helped out from time to time as well… Credit where credits due you know :wink:

16 Likes

Appreciate the kind words sir, I try my best to get things done and make sure everything is working as it should on the calculator side along with @woftam 's help and @Steampugs constantly motivates me to become more fabulous :laughing:

@woftam and @Steampugs really hold it down here on the forum and I couldn’t do what I do without them, they are my partners in crime and great friends

And of course, the members here really are top notch, without them this place wouldn’t exist, so massive shout out to each and every one of you who participate in discussions, push vaping, innovate and give us all a giggle. We built and maintain the playground and you lot bring the fun :smile:

16 Likes

When you’re new, and small, it’s hard to see you ever being anything else, there’s a lot to be said for patience, commitment & faith.

And… blind stupidity…can’t forget that one.

If me and @woftam are the drivers then you sir are very much the Train, and we do have some incredible passengers :ok_hand: :raised_hands:

17 Likes

QqNN

12 Likes

Hehe, WELL, you DID teach me a while ago, “If you’re going to kiss some ass, make sure it’s the RIGHT ass, or you’re going to be VERY busy”.

:slight_smile:

14 Likes

Huge props to @Grubby @woftam and…ummmm, oh yeah @Steampugs (fabulous, if remained unchecked, can lead to serious issues :grin:) for creating not only a kick ass calculator but also the best forum on the interwebs :+1:

People here really are family, they nag you to “do something dammit” and eat you out of house and home. Kidding, best group of people around, level headed, smart as hell (myself excluded) and drama free…love it here!

Thank you fine gentlemen :+1:

14 Likes

tenor (1)

12 Likes

Isn’t there some guy on here that has won awards or something like that? @Grubby and @woftam should certainly get some too! Great work everyone.

Huh? You mean there are other forums?

13 Likes

giphy-7

14 Likes

tenor (2)

13 Likes

Hehe …

10 Likes

Because I love my friends and I’m a caring kinda guy…congratulations :ok_hand: :tada: :confetti_ball: :tada:

PENNYWISE

13 Likes

Only because of Sunny Delight…Give that up and you may be alright :facepunch::facepunch:

11 Likes

It is only 10% Sunny D, 90% Stoli!

Man your tough :wink:

10 Likes

Im so irratated . I went in my fridge yesterday and found a Gallon of Sunny D …I swore someone was fucking with me

10 Likes

Was? :thinking: lol

8 Likes

Bloody oath, ain’t dis bludger’s rapt that google told me what ya were yakking about, ya bunch of larrikins. Crikey! :rofl:

8 Likes