How to change flavors in your sub-ohm tank the new way

Hey I have been rinsing mine under cold water for months and noticed alot of the time I end up with shitty hits or the coil burns anyway. Why,? Ive never thought to do what your doing im going to try this. Thank you!!

5 Likes

Using just water won’t work… it’s not getting everything out of the cotton or watev. like the alcohol does! I haven’t really cleaned any coils in a while, as I’ve mostly been using rebuildables… but years back when I sub-ohmed regularly I was burning thru coils like crazy… & of coarse I was vaping commercial juice… I was seriously thinking about going back to cigs., I thought wtf save money… yeah… I was spending just as much on coils as I was cigs. & still had to buy juice :sweat:, but I told myself tht it was for the better… for not only for me…but for my family & any1 else I’m around…, so I did a little research & heard sum1 talking about rinsing their coils in vodka…, so I tried it… I soaked em in vodka overnight in an airtight container, the next day I gave em a good shake & ran each coil under the faucet, put em in a paper towel & sucked water out until I got no more… wahla… clean coils… worked pretty good I guess :hugs:

6 Likes