How bad is using one shots to boost a recipe?

so how bad is it considered to use a one shot in a recipie? There’s so many good ones and ive ordered a few but obviously I make them without. But these ones I got would add to an already good recipie. Just make it way better

7 Likes

Ummm…well…

download (1)

5 Likes

Nothing wrong at all with using a oneshot in a recipe and adjusting it to your preference

7 Likes

Yeah, I use oneshots in recipes all the time mate, there are no rules to say otherwise and nobody will think less of your recipe for it.

6 Likes

I tend to stick one-shots with the rest of my flavours, I do not have many as my tastes are weird, but I use them just like flavours. Never mixed one without adding something, put it that way :wink:

7 Likes

Do whatever it takes to make a flavour you enjoy, one shots are great as a base flavour, for example, a good custard one shot with some fruits of your choice would work wonders

7 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with it at all and I don’t understand why there should be. For example, my Mrs will insist on buying me bottles of commercial juice many of which I don’t really like and I’m often adding flavours to try and fix them, the ones that I do like I sometimes add to a recipe that I’m making to enhance the flavour more especially if it’s something that I don’t know how to replicate myself. It’s all horses for courses and there is no right or wrong way so long as you enjoy the end results.

5 Likes