E-liquid Homogenizer Project - Another Step Forward

Hi KimC and welcome to VC.
To PM @anon96069639 just click on his avatar and a section will pop up and the message box is there, click on that and PM him.

6 Likes

G-Fog Thanks so much for the help!

7 Likes

I didnā€™t see any massage box, maybe itā€™s just me

3 Likes

Thanks Guitarded Iā€™m on ELR so Iā€™ll look over there, Thanks

8 Likes

Thank you very much Guitarded. You better get ready you have a real hit on your hands. Everyone is going to want one. I will go over to ELR and put my name on the list. Good luck to you this thing is going to sell like crazy. Have a great day!

11 Likes

You may have to initiate PM with new members due to forum restrictions (i will see what I can do about that soon)

@UticaAl
@KimC

You guys should be able to message @anon96069639 now

7 Likes

Welcome @KimC!
Nice to have you join us!

6 Likes

Thanks Glad to find this site!

10 Likes

Wow, @anon96069639 you are gonna be a very busy (old) man. :upside_down_face: I wish, I could help you with some of the laborā€¦

Since I am new here I havenā€™t been a part of the fun of testing and talking and figuring so I was imagining using the GC and thought I wonder how I will use it. For sure I would use it in my SFT for my ytc but I have so many to do that steeping them isnā€™t much of an issue. Iā€™ll never be able to test and do a video and edit it fast enough to never be behind, Iā€™ll always have a backlog.

Oh but I could sure use it when testing a concentrate and have a flash of a recipe in my muddled mind. I could make that recipe and test it then and there (they say itā€™s close) and then test it the very next day to finish the video (a mind-blown emoji would be nice here). Of course, I donā€™t know how I would only be able to do one recipe while having the ā€œflashā€.

Sounds like so much fun, my friends. I canā€™t wait to hang out with the cool kids! :nerd_face:

11 Likes

For anyone who has ever mixed their own acids/additives the biggest pita is the time it takes to get the powder fully dissolved - the GC totally smashed it probably saved a good hour in mix time. Turn your speakers down before watching the Dremel is loud when the phone is close to it.

13 Likes

Interesting to see how the ultrasonic settles the mix. Thanks for sharing old man. :grin:

12 Likes

I have to mix up some sour soon. I was going to pick your brain in the additives topic about some of the acids and this is one of the questions I was going to ask. Perfect timing, thanks @woftam !

11 Likes

Just loaded an update video to youtube. We will see if they let it stand or no. It directs folks here and to ELR to find more information. Hereā€™s hoping!!!

13 Likes

Hey there folks, I got the RTX in today and I wanted to carve or sand something. That would put a whole new meaning to the term; " It has an earthy taste" :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

11 Likes

I do hope you were able to resist the urge (cross-contamination and all that).

Nothing worse than sawdust or metal shavings in your eliquid!

9 Likes

I was looking at the Tacklife RTD 36 but looks like they have discontinued that model and replaced it with the RTD 37, looks like the only difference is instead of 6 speeds it is now 10 speeds. It looks the same, But not sure it the working end is the samešŸ§

8 Likes

Iā€™d verify with @anon96069639 (when he gets back) before purchasing! :wink:

Youā€™re probably ok, but better safe than sorry.

7 Likes

@woftam I responded to this video on ELR, but I think this might be one of the BEST visual representations, of exactly how this works, and how much of a Game Changer it is. Thanks for sharing.

9 Likes

I was able. :innocent:

:face_vomiting:

6 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m new here I saw the youtube video and am very interested in the GC. My first question is: Can we ship to Germany? Who shall I talk to? And how much should it cost? I would appreciate an answer Warm greetings from Germany

8 Likes