E-liquid Homogenizer Project - Another Step Forward

It’s almost like Dan picks and chooses who his friends are these days :man_shrugging:

Remember the old Dan?..the one who used to like us and didn’t exclude us from his cherry picked entourage?

I miss the old Dan :pensive:

He doesn’t even send me dick pics anymore …I mean it was weird AF…but still…it showed he cared :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Couple of beers my friends and if there were some joints I would have those too. @Mjag

@Steampugs sorry about the dick pics but my girl says it’s not fair that I send some to you but you don’t send them back. She likes dicks… Oh and by the way. Those dick pics are actually HER dick. :rofl:

8 Likes

beers and hippy lettuce, I am in brother :grin: Just everyone needs to agree to leave the cameras at home lest we get into a dick pic war. Oh wait, @Steampugs is probably already thinking great idea, live is always better than pics anyway…what have we done :pensive:

7 Likes

Macro lens already packed brother :wink: iv’e got your back man :facepunch:

7 Likes

Shhhh, I said not in public, only PM…but thanks brother, don’t forget the glamour filters too, need to look my best :grin:

7 Likes

/SMHL
Cleanup. Aisle 12. :crazy_face: :laughing:

8 Likes

Ok. Yes let’s talk a bit about cleaup. Lol. What is preferred way or correct way to clean probe (my nickname for it) in between mixes. :grin:.

6 Likes

So far, there have been a couple mentioned (that I can recall anyways)…

Keep a bottle (I use a 120 ml) filled with either PG or water within reach, to run the device inside of (not just dip it in, while it’s off) in between mixes.

Someone may mention something I’ve forgotten, or may have an alternative suggestion though.

8 Likes

I am planning on using a bottle of PG as well, I could be wrong but I think some may use alcohol.
Maybe a hot water rinse afterward would be a good idea as well?

8 Likes

Yes I have done this a few times with water after mixing. Run the device in a breaker of water

8 Likes

I use water and ethyl alcohol.

10 Likes

I just use water and run it for a few seconds but also take it apart and give it a thorough cleaning about every few mixes using dawn and hot water. I thoroughly clean it right after if I use an ingredient that likes to linger.

8 Likes

Last time I send you pics of how I clean it, private mail…yeah right :laughing:

8 Likes

so how do I get this?

6 Likes

Welcome to VC!

4 Likes

Than You, finding my way around

6 Likes

How do I get this Homogenizer ?

4 Likes

I’d start by politely asking the thread’s creator. :wink:

I am curious though, where you heard about it? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

From Tam Vapes, she was on Fresh03 show today. will get the dremel 4000 my old one is shot! mixing for about 2 years. Think I want the small dia. one, don’t make big batches.

9 Likes

Guitarded, Very interested in your great invention. I have heard it being talked about on Tams show and on Fresh 03’s Show today. Very interested in one. Please let me know how to reach you. I just signed up for this site to be able to reach you. Not sure on this site how to PM you still trying to figure it out. Thanks

9 Likes